I don't ask for much but

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Dec 12, 2018.

1. prayers sent,And justice be served.I will shut up,or I will get carried away with this one

2. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I hope all ends well, Duster. I was in a similar situation 14 years ago. Druggy daughter lost all 3 kids. They were all going to foster and would be separated. I couldn't allow this to happen so I took custody of them. The youngest was 2 weeks old. I had to learn how to change diapers again, 3:00 am feedings and the works. There were times when I didn't think I would make it but I did. LOL.
    The two older girls are married and on their own. The 14 year old is still with me. I will be a sad old man when she leaves.

Nock, Southpaw, KYote-Krusher and 5 others like this.
  3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
  4. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Hate it for you Duster and the child. PRAYERS SENT.

5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    rsz_120181013_162354(1).jpg The little one is spoiled a little but she is a good kid. As of now, she would rather hunt and fish than be with boys.
    TabFish.jpg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Mason is with his father at his mom's home but with all of them working we are watching over him while they are at work there. Rough getting up at 5:30 am and driving 15 miles from our house to theirs, not use to doing that unless I have a reason to.. doing fine today. I had a appointment with my heart doctor today and he knew about all that went on. Small hospital and word gets around fast. He brought up a interesting thing to think on. That being the new boyfriend may have wanted Mason out of the way. When they were asking questions of Nick our grandson, the new boyfriend Kyle and Masons mom all in the ER room at the same time they ask if she was pregnant again and she said she didn't know. But Nick found in the diaper bag a preg test and a box of several more unopened. Nick was putting faith in Kyle that he was telling the truth about how things went down and I told him he should rethink that.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  7. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    It hurts my soul to think about children being intentionally hurt by adults. Prayers to you and your family.

The little guy is very fortunate he has someone like you to watch over him.

8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Take care of yourself, Duster.

9. You sir are one fine Human Being!!!!!!!!!!

10. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Prayers sent. Duster

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Mason report for Sunday. Little guy had a checkup yesterday with his ortho doctor. It is a major deal to have EMT's load him into a ambulance for a ride to and from the hospital but those guys have been great. He has slept thru the night last two nights without pain med's. And still one happy baby, That toothless baby grin gets to me everytime and soon as I speak to him it comes out. THANKS for all the thoughts and prayers. We got some good news, he will only have to be in the cast for about 6 to 8 weeks rather than 12 as first thought Doctor says. No news on the Mom and Boyfriend situation. She is staying away from him as expected as the abuse case works it's way thru the system. As expected she is not allowed at his grandmothers house nor ours, even tho he has not been here at great grandma and myself home. No phone call's even. We feel she has caught on to going to be in big trouble and wouldn't surprise us if she didn't just vanish soon to try and avoid getting charged. She has been in trouble before for drug use and other things before in Ohio and if she does mess up the next time they arrest her it will come out. Ohio where we think she will run to don't cater to child abusers and they will ship her back to Kentucky to face charges. One of our high ranking State Police friends ( old classmate's son) said they will go as far as they need to bring her back once caught up with if she does run. And even California where her parents live is not to far. He is taking this kinda personal as is one of his RN's that is another classmate's daughter that cared for Mason while he was in the hospital.

bondhu, Dark Cloud and KYote-Krusher like this.
  12. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Good luck Duster and GOD BLESS you and the family.

13. Gun7alk

Gun7alk 6 pointer

Oct 30, 2013
    Man.. This one really tugs on the strings. I have a new baby at home myself that is just a few weeks older. That full leg cast really got me, I know he wants to move them little legs around. There is absolutely no reason for that unless it was a freak accident and they would for sure know what happened. I wont get into what I think about the other drama but prayers for the little guy. Good for you guys and everybody watching over him. To hell with the mother and boyfriend if they knew what happened and decide to lie their way out instead.

If the justice system doesn't prevail, send me an address..

14. buckdroppings

buckdroppings 8 pointer

Nov 29, 2003
    Sligo, KY, USA.
    Nothing makes me more angry. I am so sorry you have this going on. There is nothing I love more than my grandchildren and I cannot imagine how I would or could handle this. You and every family and child that has this in their life absolutely have my prayers.

15. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Probably in the kitchen Ky
    Makes me sick to see stuff like this. I wish the little guy the best and no more hurt at the hands of people supposed to love him.
    Sounds like the mom even knew she shouldnt be around an infant. Now thats exactly what she'll get.