I don't ask for much but

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Prayers for the kid. I also pray a millstone will be put around the neck of that woman if indeed she is responsible for the abuse.

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    yup, i would add to record every phone conversation as well.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

All that has been done ….thanks guys. He has been taking screen shots from her facebook page and showing them to the DFS lady. She just seems to think all of this will just blow over but she is going to be shocked when the knock on the door comes from the police. As my grandson said this morning when I dropped off his grandmother to keep watch on Mason she is stupid as heck and I agree with him.

carnivore likes this.
  4. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    So sorry about the little guy Duster. I just hope the grandson gets her away from those slimeballs quickly. I don't expect anyone to do any jail time over this, but maybe the little guy will get to live with you for a while.
    As I told you before, my Grandaughter Madison is a week younger than Mason.
    Their names go good together don't they?

5. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    I've been excited of late knowing I'll be a grandpa next summer...... and then see and hear this.... just brings up all kinds of emotions. Which like Cornpile stated...its hard to rile me up but I'd be happy to go Buford Pusser on them...maybe break their legs and definitely put them in a cast for a few months as well. Just no excuse to hurt a baby like that.

Hope the little feller heals up and no doubt got my prayers including those looking over him.

KYote-Krusher, Nock and Cornpile like this.
  6. supergoat80

supergoat80 10 pointer

Aug 31, 2012
    So sad prayers for your family Duster.

7. redjackson

redjackson 6 pointer

Dec 4, 2010
    Barren County
    Dang....prayers sent.

8. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Duster. That brings back a lot of memories for me. Different circumstances but same injury. My oldest boy broke his femur at 18 months or so. The cast is identical to his. The X-rays. Identical. When I looked at my kid and the X-rays I knew the kid would never be the same and never be whole again. Boy was I wrong. Somehow that bone lined back up and is straight as an arrow. He learned to walk like a champ in that double leg cast. The boy is taller than me and plays basketball in high school now. No issues. Coming from someone who has been through a child with this injury I’m saying hang in there. Tell his daddy to hang in there. It will be a tough couple months but that kid will be good as new in a year. Amazing how the young body can heal.

I will say. Get a wooden long handled spoon and wipes. The first time he craps through his diaper and up into the cast you will want to die. You will figure out the long spoon and wipes pretty quickly. That thing was ripe by the time he got it off.

Southpaw, Nock and carnivore like this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Mason got to go home this afternoon, Mother walk the hall's of the hospital today until some pharm tech slipped up and gave away his room number. She just walked in like she owned the place. Every nurse on the floor surrounded Mason and protect him. The social worker was called and she said it was ok for her to visit supervised for 5 minutes then she had to go. Wife and grandson were waiting on EMT's to show up after a run to another town 50 miles away or they would have got out of there before mom shows up. He is safe and sound back at his grandmothers home now. The saga continues.

carnivore likes this.
  10. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    Prayers for Mason and all you guys. Tough situation to have to deal with people like that.

11. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    The sad thing about this situation, is SHE isn't going away. She will Always be around to aggravate, unless we take up a donation to buy her some really good Fentanyl. ...
    I got $10 to put in the hat.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  12. zone1

zone1 6 pointer

Jan 3, 2011
    Prayers for Mason and I also pray they will put me on a jury when a kid is abused.

13. Ben,
    Wife works in the same building with Child Protective Services. Need anything, shoot me a message on FaceBook. I haven't posted here for a year or two... Oh someone needs a beat down...

14. Prime example as to why you shouldn't breed with everyone that allows you to. :)

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  15. ky.longbeard

ky.longbeard 10 pointer

May 15, 2010
    Prayers for the little guy !