Hurry up and buy your Trump 2020 flags

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I really like this reply.
    Good job,
    You excell at getting the boys going

KYote-Krusher, barney and JR in KY like this.
  2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

It don't take much to fire some of them up.....How much yall pay for those flag's ? Reading the article they cost $1 each to make.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

A grown man holding a teddy bear.....LMAO.. Did you steal it from a grandkid ?

4. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    And yet another joke goes sailing over your head...

Carl and Meatstick like this.
  5. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

GG, you have both feet in with a group of people that HATE the 2nd amendment :(,...they as a party HATE firearms period,...that is a statement of fact. It just doesn't add up o_O. Keep raising them dogs man ;)

6. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

It doesn’t add up, because it’s not true.

You start with bad facts, you come to wrong conclusions.

Sure there’s a sub group that hates all guns, but they’re small and irrelevant.

Most D’s would like universal background checks, and limit mag cap, but so do most R’s. Some would like a ban on military style weapons, and I would support this too if worded properly... that is probably the place where we’re farthest apart.

7. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Our Sheriff Purchased a bunch of flags and I got a couple free don’t matter where they was made The message is still the same it’s flying across my front porch and every porch around here , Trump flags hanging on every mine entrance and guard shack , The big belt line that crosses the road In Whitesville has a big banner Trump Country it’s a good sign to see the miners backing him since Obama tried to ruin them and about did em in logging is booming , Coal is booming here , We are lucky so far and recognize our blessings you vote your way I will vote mine I’m ignorant in the other sides eyes and their ignorant in mine I have my beliefs and values and they have theirs it is what it is doesn’t do any good to care what they think or why they think the way they do So I don’t I’m gonna live like I have always done and so are they I just grin and go on anymore With the Trump remarks no sweat to me none for them either I’m sure ... Happy hunting and Fishing folks and happy no Mask wearing

Wildcat, Carl, Dark Cloud and 2 others like this.
  8. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    I agree on this last part. The thing is for at least me,...and probably some others...it's the place that means the most to me...certainly tied for the top on my list of issues. Thus the large gap between us. Also I'm of the opinion about 99.99999% of republican gun owners that are in support of a universal check really has no idea what that looks like,...there are plenty in the Republican party I think are counterfeit anyway..I'm not automatically a fan because they have an "R" by their name. Down the road Grousey,...-Aaron

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Dudster you don’t seem like the stuffed animal doll type of guy at all. I picture you as a blow up kinda guy, if you know what I’m sayin

Carl likes this.
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That not me holding that stuffed toy bear....Better read the posters name.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I can imagine 2 guys on here slurping jello shots off each other in a room full of Trump bears!
    I'm sure that's they're safe place.

Meatstick and EdLongshanks like this.
  12. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Lol are you incapable of reading, or just reading comprehension? I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm start to think you are exactly as dumb as people make you out to be.

Carl likes this.
  13. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Small and irrelevant? So naive....

Completely false.

Do you mean civilian AR-15's and 7-10 round mag limits? This is a point we can can agree GG...that IS probably the place we're farthest apart.

14. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
    Binky.jpg

Feedman and Carl like this.
  15. bwvan

bwvan Fawn

Jun 6, 2012
    A ton of political campaigning goes on without the candidates even knowing about it. Hence the "I approve this message" tags. Do you know who owns a sizable portion of prime real estate in NY? Russians...They buy nearly all new penthouses and top-tier apartments.

Donald Trump has caused a lot of ripples in the swamp to the point where even his own party is often against him. But, if we are going to continue the American Dream of capitalism, we need him and the likes of him to keep the fire burning. Else, get ready to pay 65% and up income taxes so everyone's wealth can be redistributed even worse than it is now.