Buyers remorse, it’s real. Probably checked their stocks and said thank you Insurance!!!What kind of FOOL would leave this car in imminent danger in the face of a hurricane???? Oh. "A SHE."A McLaren P1 was flooded and carried along in Bonita Springs, Florida, in flooding caused by Hurricane Ian Wednesday, according to video footage.www.foxnews.com
Where is the HOLE? maybe its hers.
Surge Vulnerability Facts
- From 1990-2008, population density increased by 32% in Gulf coastal counties, 17% in Atlantic coastal counties, and 16% in Hawaii (U.S. Census Bureau 2010)
- Much of the United States' densely populated Atlantic and Gulf Coast coastlines lie less than 10 feet above mean sea level
- Over half of the Nation's economic productivity is located within coastal zones
- 72% of ports, 27% of major roads, and 9% of rail lines within the Gulf Coast region are at or below 4 ft elevation (CCSP, SAP 4-7)
- A storm surge of 23 ft has the ability to inundate 67% of interstates, 57% of arterials, almost half of rail miles, 29 airports, and virtually all ports in the Gulf Coast area (CCSP SAP 4-7)
Pawleys Island Pier in S Carolina damaged badly and end of it destroyed. Reported seven foot storm surge at high tide - worst case for pushing in water from tide damage.