hunter ed

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by eggman, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. eggman

    eggman Fawn

    Oct 7, 2003
    jenkins, ky, USA.
    Is hunter ed classes tranferable from stateto state?
  2. GSP

    GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

    Dec 12, 2001
    Most states honor each others hunter ed classes.
  3. Finn209

    Finn209 Cyber-Hunter

    Mar 13, 2003
    Lewisburg, KY. USA
    like gsp said, most states honor the other states. If you want to make certain call 1-800-858-1549 to check.

    The regulation says they need a "Course completion card" and here's their wording on that.

    "Course completion card" means the card issued by the department, another state, province, or country to a student who has successfully completed a hunter education course which meets the standards established by the International Hunter Education Association.

  4. broadside

    broadside 6 pointer

    I took the course with my daughter and learned more than a few things myself.

    If she wasn't mad about that, she'd be mad about something else.Let's go huntin.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice