How would you deal w/ this trespasser?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kysteve, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Ginsenghunter

Ginsenghunter 10 pointer

Jul 5, 2010
    On the line
    If he comes back after the note, nail a No Trespassing sign to his windshield and every tire.

2. Owen

Owen Fawn

Sep 28, 2014
    You need to talk to the County Attorney in your county and file a complaint. Some County attorneys are lazy and wont bother with something like this. If they wont help you hire a private attorney and sue the guy. You can get damages to compensate you for your costs and a court order barring him from trespassing.

3. K9trapper

K9trapper 12 pointer

Dec 7, 2006
    You don't have to prove he saw any signs. There's a separate law for hunting w/o permission.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    just once I would like to read where a trespassers vehicle was found mysteriously on fire

5. hootowlman

hootowlman 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2007
    Had a buddy back home that had a guy park in his drive A lot he put several notes on his truck telling him to please not block his driveway. He always found the notes ripped up and thrown down in the driveway. The next time he waited on him and informed him that it was private property and to please not block his driveway. The guy left. 2 days later he did it again. My buddy put a 5 pound bag of sugar in his gas tank. The truck was towed after the owner made it about 30 yards and the truck hasn't been back in his driveway again... Sugar and fuel systems don't work well together....

6. sacmarata

sacmarata 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2014
    there
    My favorite line was "Can't you just let a poor old man get a deer."

I caught the same guy in the same spot for 4-5 years and every year he said this. you would think he would have come up with a new line.

7. LSOSGT1109

LSOSGT1109 10 pointer

Jul 22, 2012
    Laurel County
    As the land owner you have every right to call the wrecker service of your choosing and have his truck towed off of your land without telling him a thing about it. If he wants his truck back he'll have to pay the wrecker service for the tow and storage bill, that is after he figures out where it was towed to!

8. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    If you know a local farmer well...get him to spread a load of manure all over his vehicle....i promise he gets the message........i saw this happen to a friend of mine when we were hunting........it was muddy so i did not go back the lane into the field and parked my truck out by the road...my friend and another drove back the field lane and tore it up because it was real soft and slick....when we got back their trucks were completely covered with manure......i never laughed so hard in my life......and the best part was they got what they deserved and i told them so!!!!!

9. FranciscoJ

FranciscoJ 6 pointer

Feb 19, 2010
    Alright Marty...lol

10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Put a chain from the rear axle to a tree and cover it up real good. Make sure its a long one. Only one who is going to know you did it is you! Drive by and check to see if you caught him and if you did act like you dont know and blame it on the meth heads down the road.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

11. itstherush

itstherush 6 pointer

Sep 19, 2010
    Grayson co
    Too easy. A well placed no trespassing sign does wonders. Say on a 7ft t post about 3 inches from drivers door handle!! Or better yet use an old state sign (road number, speed limit etc ) and place inches from his door. Doubles as issuing blame on someone else too. Makes it exciting to get loaded and leave. A chain on both passenger wheels is a classic. Or best yet. (And my fave). Chain an old disc, barrel, steel plow etc to the bumper and set it so he has to drag it off. Farm clean up, revenge, possible ticket for illegal use on a highway just to name a few.

12. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    LMAO. Some great responses.... I'd leave another not, informing him that if the truck is there again, he wouldn't be happy.... If he ignores that note, then let the air out of all his tires the next time.... That should remedy the situation. If not, then either wait for him next time, or opt for one of the more destructive options...

13. littletom

littletom 8 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    Knob Lick, Ky
    I would just wait on him and talk with face to face. It will then work its self out. I have done this before sometimes I blow up other no so much. Have not had anyone come back that I know of.

14. sacmarata

sacmarata 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2014
    there
    This is called evidence....LOL

As stated before, I would think long and hard before messin with his stuff other than whats within your legal right (towing), but the little devil on my shoulder says to hook your own boat or trailer to his hitch then report a theft.

15. Ignert

Ignert 6 pointer

Oct 31, 2007
    I hope this is the only response that the OP takes serious. What a novel idea, talking to someone face to face. Dude could be mistaken, or a jerk. Won't know until you talk to him. MOst of yall are too full of yourselves and too eager to destroy someone's property. Good luck....