How many hunt pond river, blasting warning

tomfever

6 pointer
May 30, 2010
western side of kentucky
Those jams will just be back in a few weeks once you blast them. Im like some of the other guys and I have never seen any agricultural fields that way that would be effected. I just think if you go and blast them this year, you better be ready to do it next year because I would be willing to bet it won't be long until it is like that again.

ducknbuckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 3, 2005
Owensboro/Murray
As far as future... The long plan is to clean the banks.... Right now it is move anything major constricting water. ( my area of expertise) what brought forth this movement was the ice storm...

travis_duckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 16, 2007
Owensboro, KY
Those jams will just be back in a few weeks once you blast them. Im like some of the other guys and I have never seen any agricultural fields that way that would be effected. I just think if you go and blast them this year, you better be ready to do it next year because I would be willing to bet it won't be long until it is like that again.

I agree... But if someone offered me money to go blow stuff up regardless how dumb it is, I would do it too! I think I would start February 1st though... Be done by April, it gets real snaky down there real fast!

duckaduck1

Fawn
Sep 12, 2008
Muhlenburg
I jumped those log jams all year last year. I was hoping I'd have to jump them again this year. I always left the outboard guys on the other side. Prodrive is a badddd machine.

duckaduck1

Fawn
Sep 12, 2008
Muhlenburg
image.jpg

Yep!

GoBlue82

6 pointer
Feb 6, 2013
Boone Co.
I didn't say what day to get there before 4am. You are telling all the secrets now.
Come on, I figure it is fair game to let them know exactly what level of effort is required. I am just setting the bar, it is up to them to jump over it, and if they do, then welcome to the club, ya know.

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
I jumped those log jams all year last year. I was hoping I'd have to jump them again this year. I always left the outboard guys on the other side. Prodrive is a badddd machine.

Correction. You left the guys who don't know how to run their outboards on the other side. :D hahahahaha

Last edited:

Latest posts