How many days till a carcass goes bad?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by muddhunter, Jul 28, 2020.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Feedman, Dark Cloud and drakeshooter like this.
  2. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    rcb216 likes this.
  3. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

The other side has the same type "tells" ... sporting a confederate flag identifies the ammosexuals (a new term coined by my daughter for the half wits that have been descending on Grayson the past few Sunday afternoons).

4. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Ammosexual.
    That's a pretty good one.
    I see GG has passed on his idiocy to his children.

[​IMG]

Is this the Flag you are talking about???

5. Guaranteed if she is over 13 she has an unemployed black boyfriend lol.

6. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    You know 95% of the south did not have slaves. They either did not believe in it or they could not afford them. And out of that 5% the majority of them took the slaves to church and treated them good. There was several I admit that treated them as inhuman animals.
    While in the north 35% owned slaves.
    The major reason the war started was the north voted to ad a 45% tax on income. The majority of the population was in the north. So the south had no representation for voting. So they legally succeeded from the union. That’s why the war started.
    Facts about Lincoln. Was an atheist he and his wife held seances (Spelling) in the White House. They worshipped satan. What you was taught during school isn’t always the truth.

now to set things straight I do not believe in slavery. It was a black shadow of this imperfect nations past. But don’t forget how many white men died to free them either. Also let it be known that Muslims still have own and sell slaves. And black tribes caught the slaves to sell to Europeans to bring to America.

Nock, JR in KY, 120+ and 2 others like this.
  7. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    There you go again trying to bring a little common sense into a discussion. What’s wrong with you anyhow?

rcb216, Feedman and KYote-Krusher like this.
  8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

EXACTLY .... What kind of a guy would try to ruin all their fun with the TRUTH!! :eek::D:D

barney and rcb216 like this.
  9. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

For real on the seance, satanist, atheist thing? Of course, I know everything is a 5 second google search these days and who really knows what the truth is. I always heard he wasn’t a big church goer but identified himself as a Christian if asked. Also, heard he was a “skeptic” in regards to some preaching and religion but not an all out satanist. Interesting. I will tell you that most of the history teachers I have worked with discuss a lot of reasons the Civil War was fought besides slavery.

10. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I have heard the seance on a documentary and from Robert breaker. He is a minister and a southern historian. So from two diff sources. I was taught the taxation in grade school from a very old school teacher.

11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    They claim Otzi, the Iceman, was 5,300 years ago. Maybe the DemonRats will try to beat the record.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I thought that was RBG for a moment or two.

13. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    Her body double.

barney likes this.
  14. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Best me to it!!

barney likes this.
  15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Don't forget the free blacks.

Ever heard of the expression, "I'll sell you down the river!!!"? The farther south you went the worse the work and punishments. New Orleans was the worse of them all, the reason was NOT the white slave owners but the BLACK slave owners. All through history, it's a proven record that no matter the race, black, white, Indian, etc, their OWN RACE would treat them the worse. In New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city. They treated them far worse than the white people did.

rcb216 likes this.