How could anyone identify with the Democrat party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Dec 31, 2018.

1. In case you have been under a rock, haven’t seen this yet and need a little reminder just how out of touch (and batshit stupid) with everyday Americans these idiots are lmao. Cringeworthy.

barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Truly embarrassing. The communists are clueless.

drakeshooter and barney like this.
  3. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county

4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Boy the last couple of days have really impressed me. Listening to Nancy, Chuck and Cortez I have reconfirmed my belief that Democrats are low life scoundrels. One thing I have heard several times is that they will NOT fund the WALL because it is just a silly/stupid Campaign Promise of Trumps and Mexico was going pay for it. I think this is what is behind their contempt. They don't put any weight behind campaign pledges and since Trump has checked off a bunch or at least started on many they are pissed off. They are counting on this failing and will destroy the country in the process JUST BECAUSE.

5. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

... or it could be that the Wall always was, is and will be just a stupid assed idea.

6. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    GG, YES or NO... are YOU FOR or AGAINST border security knowing what we currently have in place is very insufficient???

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I’m in favor of enforcing the immigration laws currently in place, which IMHO are adequate, and I’m absolutely in favor of allowing legitimate political asylum to those genuinely afraid for their safety in their home country.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Big proponent of open borders aye comrade? Someone is out of touch with the majority:rolleyes:

drakeshooter likes this.
  9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I'm starting to be afraid of my own safety in my home country.

JR in KY, drakeshooter and Wildcat like this.
  10. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Then you are free to request political asylum elsewhere ... it’s how the system works.

11. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

... and your out of touch with basic honesty. My post said nothing about open borders.

I already have one member on ignore because he’s incapable of honest debate ... you and drakeshooter could be next.

I suppose Trump is making LYING chic in some circles.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I may just promise to move to Canada just like all the liberal mouths DIDN'T.

drakeshooter and Meatstick like this.
  13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

The honest truth is GG needs his SAFE SPACE. Hope you guys get it because it's like a Badge of Honor. LOL!!!

14. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    LMAO!!! Coming from someone who hides all the time when proven wrong and very very rarely, if ever, concedes a point. How mature of you. Are you going to take your ball and go home now?

As I asked before...hypocrisy much?

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    My post was in the form of a question....as in, I was asking you. Care to answer it? How do you feel about open borders? If you are against open borders and the abolition of our sovereign territory, why would you be opposed to a physical barrier? You have to have more reasoning than “cause drumpf wants it”.....right? Help me out here buddy.

drakeshooter likes this.