How could anyone identify with the Democrat party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Democrats are in denial. Just easier to blame Old Rich White Guy Republicans for everything.

Feedman and barney like this.
  2. Snareman2

Snareman2 12 pointer

Feb 25, 2007
  3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Hell, I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how to use my "white privilege" to my advantage. I stopped for a fill-up yesterday, and when I went in, I ask for a discount based on my "Whiteness" the lady just looked at me and stated....don't make me come across the counter. That's the 4th or 5th time I have failed at this, either it isn't true, or I really suck at it.

4. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Put you a hoodie on,pair of white gloves,rub a little darkening on your face,oh don’t forget the pants part,down across your backside,might need a little darkening ,across the exposed areas.Keep one hand in your pocket at all times.LOL

5. cedar ridge

cedar ridge 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2015
    South Central KY
    Too bad I can’t like this a million times. Along with the original post, some of the most accurate facts I’ve read in a while. Indisputable.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I don't see Republicans promoting Unions in any way, and don't expect to in my lifetime. And the Republican party has those same type voters. As long as they have a R next to their name they will vote for them come hell or high water.

7. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Unions are as corrupt as Washington. Why would you want to promote it? I'm more worried about having policies that allow job creation and let the free market dictate the outcome. More jobs means more demand for labor. That means better pay.

The Democrats have sold you and this country out with their anti American policies. They want to protect gays and illegals more than anyone else. They have really taken a nose dive since Obama took over. He wanted to fundamentally change America...well he did the democrat party for sure. Its so far removed from what it once was that its unrecognizable. But once again...its the union topic that keeps you loyal regardless of the direction it takes.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  8. cedar ridge

cedar ridge 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2015
    South Central KY
    Apparently the fact that Dems suppprt unions makes it ok to overlook the fact they delight in killing babies, can’t figure out which restroom to use, and are generally doing everything possible to turn America into just another third world shithole. Amazing.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yet I bet you believe in the death penalty. I have not problem figuring what restroom to use never have. If people voted for the person not the party this would be a lot better country. That is if you can get someone with half a brain to run and that is getting harder year to year.

10. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    I'm a Union electrician and the majority of my union brothers(or the more vocal ones)would vote in hitler over a republican. I am pleasantly surprised by the younger members who aren't so brainwashed and think for themselves. The most vocal and loud mouth dem supporters are the one who cant keep a job for long and need the government tit to get by.

gung, hotdog, Feedman and 4 others like this.
  11. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    So you’re equating the dearth penalty as being on the same level as abortion? One is judged and convicted of a terrible crime while the other is an innocent unborn child. Am I reading you wrong?

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Killing is Killing period, two wrongs don't make a right. There are some cases where abortion should not be done and some it should. I have ask this before, have you or will you take in or adopt a kid no matter what the conditions are. Just seen where in Ky alone there is enough kid's waiting for a foster home or be adopted to fill a large collage football stadium. Quality of life has a lot to do with the way I think. I talked my wife and sister in law into pulling the plug on their brother when if he had lived he would be a vegetable for the rest of his life and require 100% 24/7/365 care. I knew Jimmy their brother well enough to know he would have not wanted to live that way. So since I made that call I should be up for murder in some's eye's.

13. My cousin and her husband were told the daughter she was carrying would have spina bifida, would definitely be mentally retarded and could very well be little more than a “vegetable” and should she make it at all, her life would be short and painful. Her doctor all but insisted she abort the child. She didn’t and today 25 years later has a beautiful, smart and talented daughter who has mostly overcame her early disabilities and is a degree holder from a Kentucky state university. They put their faith in something other than a human being, thank God, I guess is my point.

14. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    What you’re talking about has nothing to do with comparing killing unborn innocent children and people who were convicted of murder and the like. It’s not the same as “pulling the plug” on someone in a vegetative state. Killing is not killing no matter what. Not even close. Do you think it’s justified to kill a man who breaks into your home and is about to murder or rape your loved ones? Or in war perhaps? There’s a big difference in why humans are killed. Some are justified. Some are not. Surely you can see the difference....

No I personally haven’t adopted a child. My sister is adopted however and she’s as much my sister as my other siblings. Just because everyone isn’t able or willing to adopt doesn’t make killing children for convenience okay.

15. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Abortion is not where it should happen,it needs to happen to the lazy a-s free loaders and druggies ,that have these children to get drugs and free aid.You got these druggies just out selling their self ,for whatever they can get,to get drugs,they get pregnant then they have to get rid of it ,so they can keep ,doing business.One time your out ,you on drugs,get pregnant don’t have baby ,get fixed to you can’t get pregnant ,no other way.Same thing with these people having all these children to get ,handouts,you have a child ,go to work and take care of it,or get fixed.Most normal and healthy working people ,want to have ,and take care of their children .

TripleGee, JR in KY and bondhu like this.