How can this be happening in our country?

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
Nothing surprises me anymore. As bad as this is, I kinda feel good for the guy. For a couple of hours of detainment and humiliation, he, his family, and likely his descendants will be financially secure for years to come. The cops are finished and will most likely be on the other end of that spectrum. IMO, that's a fair trade, especially since nobody was killed (which is often the case).

Buford

12 pointer
Mar 15, 2006
Zone 1 bachelor heaven
The Libs on here probably thought he was one lucky guy. Some guys spend many nites at the bars looking for that kinda treatment-Credit to the Blaze commenter haha.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Absolutely sickening, I'm sure grouse guy could defend it tho.. Wow

Answer a question ... what in the world would make you think being liberal in any way makes you inclined to support police civil rights abuses? Do you even understand the terms you're typing about?

You really need to understand what you're posting a little better before running off at the keyboard. Not everything that offends a conservative, is OK with a liberal ... that only happens in Fox News Land. In fact, I'd say its much more likely that the law enforcement officers involved were VERY conservative in their political beliefs.

There really is a whole world of diversity away from the banks of Buffalo Creek.

corndogggy

12 pointer
Jul 20, 2005
As bad as this is, I kinda feel good for the guy. For a couple of hours of detainment and humiliation, he, his family, and likely his descendants will be financially secure for years to come.

If I knew I was going to get the millions that this guy probably will, I'd take a few enemas and crap in front of the Queen of England herself.

Scott7m

12 pointer
Dec 20, 2007
Carter City, Ky
Answer a question ... what in the world would make you think being liberal in any way makes you inclined to support police civil rights abuses? Do you even understand the terms you're typing about?

You really need to understand what you're posting a little better before running off at the keyboard. Not everything that offends a conservative, is OK with a liberal ... that only happens in Fox News Land. In fact, I'd say its much more likely that the law enforcement officers involved were VERY conservative in their political beliefs.

There really is a whole world of diversity away from the banks of Buffalo Creek.

Fox News?! Do what, I don't need a news agency to point my moral compass, nor did I or anyone mention them

There is no need or point in debating you on anything. Anyone who touts Medicare and social security as success stories and brags on Steve Beshear is far beyond reasoning anyway.