Hogzilla 2 down!!!

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by XFORCE, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Semp

Semp 10 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Kaintukee
    I guess I too don't understand what the problem is here. It was a legal hunt on private property. Right? As long as the hunt was legal, what's the big deal?

I mean think about it. People hunt big bucks in Texas on locked gate ranches with 500 pound corn feeders, they hunt on game preserves and farms all across the country for turkey, deer, hogs, whatever. Hunters use the latest range finders, gps, high dollar rifles, camo gear, high tech bows, electronic callers, you name it.

Fair chase went out with the Indians in the1700's. Legal equipment and legal hunting methods are what counts today.

Xforce got a nice sized hog and should be proud of it.

2. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    I agree semp. at least he didnt have four pitbulls holding the hog down.

3. XFORCE

XFORCE 8 pointer

Oct 14, 2009
    Thanks guy's i appreciate the support from you all!! You know this hunt was an added bonus from my boss for last years work. He spent a couple of thousand dollars for me to hunt something i've always wanted to hunt. He paid for the hunt,processing,lodging,food,gas and mounting of this hog!!! He wouldn't even accept my money that I tried to give him. I am very appreciative of this hunt and my boss. Not too many out there like that. Thanks again.

4. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Xforce, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters. congrats on a big piece of bacon.

5. kyfuzzyface

kyfuzzyface 8 pointer

Nov 2, 2007
    Central Ky
    Heck of a hunt and viedo . Congrats Man
    If I had a BOSS like that I would still be punchin the clock !!
    eat more pig LOL !!

6. Brsutton86

Brsutton86 12 pointer

Sep 19, 2009
    Harrodsburg, KY
    Thats a hog!!! I see lots of hogs while Im workin down in Fla. Its all hunt clubs down there I dont have that kinda money, but I hope to get one sometime. Theres nuthin better than bacon! Its funny how no matter the subject, theres always a negative person!

7. XFORCE

XFORCE 8 pointer

Oct 14, 2009
    It's called depression!!! Lol one in every crowd i promise. It don't matter though life goes on!!

8. mike wilson

mike wilson 6 pointer

Nov 18, 2008
    somerset
    Awesome video. He didnt even know what hit him from my view.