Hogs In Henry County?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by riflemann, Oct 30, 2012.

1. riflemann

riflemann Fawn

Jan 2, 2012
    I own a small tract of land in Henry County below Turner's Station. I had read/heard there were hogs sighted in Henry County in past deer seasons.
    Has anyone heard anything about hogs there this year? I want to tell my guest hunters what to expect and what to do if they see any.....shoot them all.
    We sure don't need those pests around.

2. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

You would be correct. There have been hogs in Henry County for several years. Best advice to give to your guests...don't let any of the piggies get past them. Shoot every one they see.

3. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Welcome to Fantasy Island Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    The Island
    What have you got against the women of Henry County, Keith?

4. Zeb

Zeb 8 pointer

May 20, 2008
    Goshen, KY
    Hey Riflemann - Welcome to the forum. I've also heard about hogs around Henry County and saw some trail cam pictures that were floating around last year but have no idea if they were authentic.

5. timbuck

timbuck Spike

Oct 18, 2005
    yes there are hogs in Heny county.A friend of mine I worked with killed one last year during early muzzleload season.I know it was Henry but cant remember what part

6. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Have you seen them?

7. riflemann

riflemann Fawn

Jan 2, 2012
    Thank you. Lockport would be about 8 miles by way the crow flies from me. I have been told it is just a matter of time before I get a visit from hogs. With food plots and
    corn feeders, I hope it takes a LONG time before they show up to wreck all of my work.

They taste wonderful, but it is NOT worth it.

8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    The best of my memory was they were somewhere between Pleasureville and six-mile. Maybe Franklinton.

9. retiredbowhunter

retiredbowhunter 8 pointer

Aug 23, 2006
    August a year ago.....Henry County.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. jasunky1

jasunky1 6 pointer

Dec 14, 2007
    Eastern Kentucky

My buddy has killed 2 hogs. He killed one last year, and one this year in Henry County