Hit my first deer

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Tman6493, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I hit one years ago couldn't been going over 20mph it was small road rough bridge to cross soon as I cross a deer steps in road I hit breaks but bump it, backed up there it laid so I pulled over open trunk moved things around and grab it about Midway to the trunk it came to life like to killed me, somehow it went in the trunk and lid closed I thought the car was gonna explode with that thing in there kicking around

00noturkey, Munson and Buckkillr like this.
  2. Buckkillr

Buckkillr 6 pointer

Dec 15, 2019
    Ohio
    Sight to see I bet LoL. Seen a Chris farley movie similar to that one time LoL

Trapper Delk likes this.
  3. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Ok here's where it went bad I pulled up to my dad's hollaring for him to come out when he heard that deer "baaa, baaa, baaa" he got so damn mad was threatening to kill me pointing his finger told me where ever I got someone's calf to take it back right now finally I got him calmed down to look in that trunk, only time ol'man threatened me like that,. I think I scared him little bit:D

Buckkillr likes this.
  4. flyingnectar

flyingnectar 6 pointer

Oct 30, 2014
    Metcalfe County
    I hit a bull elk in Wyoming doing 70 mph in my f350. $9000 in damage and extra week of fishing camp. If I was in a car or small truck I imagine it would not be good. Me and my buddies were not hurt thank god!

Buckkillr and bah1286 like this.
  5. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Husband and i were going up a country road and i saw a white butt bounding on the shoulder side i was on. He never saw it but i warned him as we got closer that it was a deer cause he wasnt slowing down. As we got up on it it turned towards us as we were passing and we heard the bucks antlers scrape down the side of his car. Left scratch marks.

Feedman likes this.
  6. bah1286

bah1286 8 pointer

Jul 29, 2014
    Hit one a few years ago. Was going about 20 mph because I saw them coming. First one ran head on into my truck. Went over the hood and windshield and landed in the bed before jumping out and running on. One of the craziest things I ever saw.

Feedman likes this.
  7. Hoosier Sasquatch

Hoosier Sasquatch 6 pointer

Sep 11, 2017
    Madison, Indiana
    Sounds like that turned out as good as can be expected!

8. captfire

captfire 6 pointer

Oct 13, 2015

9. captfire

captfire 6 pointer

Oct 13, 2015
    I had one run in to me last Monday hit me in the drivers door that's the first one for me. done $ 1800.00 damage I hope its the last one ive had a bunch of near misses. but this on got me guess that's the way they get back at us for killing them lol..