Here we go.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
I'm not sure why people are freaking out about it not being shot down instantly. We had no idea what exactly was in it. It's not like China's going to collect some new, groundbreaking intel from a damn balloon anyway.

Exactly. I have no idea what there reasoning was and neither do you or anyone else on here. It could have been incompetence (or incontinence, Biden is involved after all) or they could have had a legit reason.
THAT is the best response yet. You don’t a clue, that idiot Dan99 or the chief resident retard neither. So, we are ALL in the dark, ALL have zero idea and ALL are left to ponder it. This is a message board, people ponder while others thump their chests and act like they and they alone “know it all”.

Brody

10 pointer
Apr 7, 2019
No place like home
Test run to disperse some plauge on us, test to unleash drones and carpet bomb us with some new pandemic,poison water supplys who knows. We never will that's for sure,cause all we'll get is LIES. Funny it flew over Elmendorf AFB in Alaska, the nuclear silos and bases in the Midwest, damn near over Fort Knox, and untelling what else I'm missing. What of the three school bus sized things was a nuke,or an EMP. We don't take control of our country and military soon there won't be a tomorrow for our children and grandkids. FJB FCCP
MAGA again and keep it that way🇺🇸