Here We Go Again (22-23)

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Thank you.

Not gonna lie, he was old and I knew we were on borrowed time but it’s a lot harder than the false reality I worked up in my head. Simplest routines are a constant reminder. I miss my dog.

Shew, that’s all I have to say about that…
HECK YEAH IT HURT. They are family just like a child.
Lost my old Lab 2 years ago. I think about her everyday. Got her when she was 3 months old. She was 12 when she passed. Id admit I cried like a baby. I trained and worked her myself. She was with me everyday. She stayed in the house. Every Dove Duck or Goose hunt she was beside me. You will miss him like I do mine. But the memories never leave and the enjoyment of that Dog gives you some closing. She is in my avatar picture on here.

Bowfinger

10 pointer
Nov 3, 2015
In a Concrete Submarine
You boys sure are quite. Here it is end of the first split and its crickets. I hope that means yall are killing the snot out of them. If nothing less, somebody post a pic of a fried honeybun or something.

HeadedWest

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2016
027C3D36-F13C-4304-94B5-BC03C6F38CCB.jpeg

Historically early December blows…but it’s taken good care of us the last few years. Headed west next weekend.

WMAallDAY

6 pointer
Nov 27, 2017
Your sisters house
You boys sure are quite. Here it is end of the first split and its crickets. I hope that means yall are killing the snot out of them. If nothing less, somebody post a pic of a fried or something.
I’ve been making snacks out of this here hussy from Black Friday.

Attachments

• 570E021C-C731-474E-9285-FDF38F6E90B3.jpeg
    570E021C-C731-474E-9285-FDF38F6E90B3.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 24

bigpuddin43

12 pointer
Feb 21, 2007
bucktown
we killed 6 geese opening weekend. no water has made it tough. finally got an inch of rain last night this morning checked water control structure and apparently didn't have boards down good and it was leaking. hopefully we are on a wet streak.

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
we killed 6 geese opening weekend. no water has made it tough. finally got an inch of rain last night this morning checked water control structure and apparently didn't have boards down good and it was leaking. hopefully we are on a wet streak.
Not sure if you have done this but when dry and first putting boards in we place a piece of rice levy gate in front of pipe and boards. Shovel mud onto the bottom and sides the tie it to the top of the gate with the tarp material rolled over the top board to keep boards from floating out. This also helps hold when there is a board gap.

Latest posts