Here is a thought

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
I'm just simply pointing out how poor our states wmas are managed. As everyone knows there's a million other issues that need attention before shooting some shitty public ground after 2pm. But I do agree it would be nice at times.

I don't guess I see how allowing hunting after 2:00 is keeping a wma from attending to other issues.

I'd be game for last day of season and last day of any splits.

trapnfool

6 pointer
Dec 11, 2005
webster county
I just think there's more important things to be brought up than shooting after 2pm on the last day. Majority of the wmas aren't worth showing up to hunt much less hunting after 2pm.

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
Why not hunt have them open every day of season except Christmas?

If you are speking of Ballard, then you deprive those guys that work there a weekend off. The next way to skin what you are suggesting is add staff but I don't see that happening. Next way would be to thin out the amount of guys there on a given day and spread them to monday and tuesday. But those guys have a pretty good system of moving folks through the check-in and draw process with the number they have now.

Aren't ballard and boatwright (?) the only two that are closed for full days at any time?