Hell yeah were gonna take them..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    Yup...guaranteed. I have witnessed it firsthand

mallardkiller likes this.
  2. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They think they r slick , they r playing a game if people don’t speak out and let them know where we stand on this instead of letting political folks do the talking it will get worse if we the people had rally’s and let our voices be heard they would listen I’m telling you they don’t want chaos if they heard and seen the American gun owners and where they stand the smart ones would pay attention some would play on it , of course and some would support us and run with it it’s up to us to help fix it and stop it but votes alone DONT and WILL NOT FIX IT

EC and mallardkiller like this.
  3. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Well said.

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’m still waiting for the idiots that say this is just lip service to address the 1994 “assault weapons ban.” Was that unconstitutional piece of trash legislation lop service as well? Do those fools selectively not remember that crap?

drakeshooter, ojibwa62 and aaronc like this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Also, if they attempt to initiate another such ban....I have a feeling that it would be the straw to break the camels back and they won’t like the way it ends. Constitution loving Americans will finally stand up and simply say a resounding “NO!”

glenmorebuckman likes this.
  6. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman 6 pointer

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    This is exactly what it's going to take. I see liberals whining about this, that and the other and how things need to be and they keep getting louder and louder and we conservatives get quieter and quieter. We fuss and make fun of "the others" and talk about what we'll do but when they finally do something they say they're going to do, we've done nothing. Until we band together and stand and fight, we are pi**ing into the wind.

7. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Lets really do it....lets make a thread and set a date and place and lets RALLY...for real...im in....

8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I’m in , all it takes is a few to gather at their capital or a court house (get televised) make signs of what we r tired of gun laws , wall what ever no hate garbage and keep calm a couple a week for a few weeks and it will get noticed I ha e a buddy I’m getting to make a post on face book if we can get seen and heard maybe more will do the same in other states that’s all it takes is publicity get seen on the news and it will ignite

9. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.