Hell yeah were gonna take them..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

LMAO.....He couldn't get his name even on a wall he wants so bad. Lot of places have and are in the process having removed his name from propertys. Much less Mount Rushmore...You live in a dream world.

grouseguy likes this.
  2. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I need to find a yawn meme for such a lame response.

barney, mallardkiller and Carl like this.
  3. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Lol...lol...lol

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Scare tactic???

Here's what a Democrat said.

5. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Duster if you think them 2 videos sound good your in wrong chat room...you need to foot it on over to LGBT or something or global warming the one where all the cows farting causes it...chat room...

6. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    You are just blind and ignorant when it comes to politics. Your beloved liberal democrats tell you what they want to do yet you blame the republicans for what comes out of the democrats mouth. I mean, how stupid is that? It’s not scare tactics to repeat the very words they are saying. If the democrats don’t really mean it then that means they are liars and apparently you are fine with that. It’s no different than Iran telling us they want to wipe Israel and America off the map. Do you think it’s just talk? Sometimes when people tell you their intentions you should be smart enough to believe them.

mallardkiller likes this.
  7. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Birds of a feather flock together I have heard

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Speaking about GLOBAL warming. He has posted several times he's fine with China and India the way they are but he wants the USA to clean up ever more. He cannot understand the word GLOBAL and how that affects the whole world not just the USA.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Please show those post.
    Thanks for my laugh of the day, you guys crack me up showing how stupid you really are.

grouseguy likes this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

You made the remark several times to go to China if you like the pollution and leave "my" American clean. You have no understanding that another country spilling out any kind of pollution affects the others. You have ALWAYS been against forcing OTHER countries to clean up as much as American has.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I don't recall ever saying leave America but I do recall saying my sis visit there and didn't see the sun for a week due to pollution. It effects the entire world, ever ask yourself being a old man like me where did the stars go ? Used to be able to look up on a clear night and see billions, try that now.

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hey there old timer. Still waiting for your senility to lapse for just a second and hear your “brilliant” thoughts on this.....
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Does it physically hurt to be as “simple” as you are?

mallardkiller likes this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Since it’s you....I’m guessing you were looking in the wrong direction. Just a hunch

Brody likes this.
  14. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    You can't see stars because of light pollution not air pollution LOL And there is an outstanding joke somewhere in there about flashlights and batteries, but I'll leave that to someone else :D