Hell yeah were gonna take them..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think the new Republican Party , is closer to the old democrat party , than this new bunch of democrats .My dad probably never voted a republican vote in his life, but I bet he would now , if he was still alive

barney likes this.
  2. Cornpile

Cornpile 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2006
    Kornfield County,KY
    Its estimated that there is over 35 million AR 15 rifles or maybe way more.
    No one knows for sure. I do not think Beto or anyone would be able to get or should
    I say steal those from law abiding legal gun owners.
    A country full of free gun owning Americans numbering 35 million is one big ass army.
    It would be bad and take my word for it,one wrong move and it would be like striking a
    match close to a full keg of black powder....

3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    But old Duster keeps telling us they don’t really want them and aren’t going to take them.

He reminds me of a coal miner that votes democrat. Even though they tell you they want to kill coal they are too stupid to believe it. Duster hates republicans yet they are the ones that allows him to boast that they haven’t taken them yet. Some people just are clueless.

4. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    images.jpeg

5. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Here's your sign lol

WildmanWilson likes this.
  6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Hmmm...but I've read on here from a couple of guys that government was going to disarm you. This was all nonsense. There's no warehouse full of confiscated guns.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Good luck , because the country ends as soon as that starts

EdLongshanks likes this.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Beto will not face Trump in Nov 2020.

But what happens when he becomes a United States Senator from Texas?????

People down there are now trying to get him to run after he drops out.

9. I don’t give two shats what he thinks about anything.
    9F4F8245-41C0-40B8-82BF-26E28E156E9C.png
    66437308-098E-4E21-8284-5A1DFA1B36E6.jpeg

aaronc, barney and mallardkiller like this.
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I have said it before and will say it again. I been around a few years and can't count the number of politicians who have said such a thing and not even close on the number of times someone has call wolf yet we all still have any weapon we bought. Glad I don't live in a constant state of worry and that a boggie man is going to jump out from behind every tree and get me. Living life like that has to be pure hell.
    And sorry coal was on it's way out for many years with more and more mines shutting down under Republican control for one reason cheaper Natural Gas has taken it's place. As they say time marches on. They just shut down 4 mines this past couple weeks in my area. Reason being not enough customers.

11. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    I listened to that trash talk other night before bed, what a joke,

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I guess being around all of those years:rolleyes:, you somehow forgot :rolleyes: how you communist actually did this ol buddy.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

That’s 1994. Don’t you amember dudster?

aaronc likes this.
  13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

Please provide 4 specific quotes by national politicians stating their intention or goal of beging in office is to disarm or physically remove firearms from American citizens.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Please tell me one national election in the past 50 years the Republican party has not made the claim the Democrats are going to take your guns. Just scare tactics that seem to work on some.

15. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Guy i got to be real about it...if they show up after my AR'S and AK'S my drums i will gladly give them up as they step over my cold bloody corpse...hope they got good life insurance.