Heavy crappie

Rat

8 pointer
Oct 9, 2006
USA
Hope they didn’t let those fish just die. Most local tourneys I’ve seen the boats have to throw them back and I would say that 1 out of every 7 might swim away.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Reading that it said they were using live bait? I didn't think you could use live bait in any tournaments?
Those are some awesome fish!

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
First time down at Reelfoot. Watch a guy put a fillet knife in one that was 25 inches 2 1/2 pounds. Couldnt believe he was doing it. He said it was no problem to catch 3 pounders from the lake. Never have caught one over 19 inches

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
First time down at Reelfoot. Watch a guy put a fillet knife in one that was 25 inches 2 1/2 pounds. Couldnt believe he was doing it. He said it was no problem to catch 3 pounders from the lake. Never have caught one over 19 inches
I've heard some folks say good things bout that lake then heard a bunch say it ain't what they make it out to be. I'd still like to try it.

web splitter

8 pointer
Feb 3, 2015
Must have been an awful poor looking fish at 25inches long. World record white crappie was only 21inches and world record black was 19 and change.

Latest posts