Heavy 10 point

bowguy25

Spike
Sep 12, 2011
Actually that's not true at all. I have never talked to Mr. Hill. I myself am a great Internet detective but never a cry baby critic. To me if I was really getting down and playing the detective game, I would say you're affiliated Buckwild Productions. Your writing style is very similar. Just sayin.

Actually mathewsky23, cantstandpoachers has nothing to do with Buckwild Productions, so I would greatly appreciate if you left that name out of it. I don't personally know cantstandpoachers. Me, along with Buckwild Productions, hasn't said anything on this thread so please leave us out of it.

whitleycotrapper

12 pointer
May 20, 2005
Williamsburg, KY
I dont recall ever saying anyone claimed anything. Im glad you 2 are talking it out. I have been talking to bowguy as well on pm. He tells me that the farm he was getting pics of this deer on is a small farm in the center of industrial land area. The only private owned farm in the area as i understand and himself being the only gentlemen with permission to hunt. He says the deer was coming in 3-4 times everyday all summer long. 3 days before season the deer magically disappears from camera for good? And yes im very aware that its a deer and it could change its pattern at anytime... So Im not accusing anyone of anything but that sounds a little sketchy to me personally? Not to mention early september it was pretty damn warm so im not real sure why a guy would be wearing a nice heavy jacket in 80 degree heat? And where is the entry hole or exit? i dont see any blood anywhere on this entire deer?? No quiver? Just one arrow without a knock? Im assuming it was knocked out after shooting the deer?? Not trying to upset you or anyone but Im going off what i have read, and heard from bowguy and seeing in these pictures? Every story has 2 sides ya know

I wouldn't normally ever get into something like this but you sir are an idiot! Off what facts do you base your claims. I don't have a clue where this deer was killed or who KHILL is but as far as the jacket thing( its not that heavy of a jacket by the way)goes. In my neck of the woods, SE KY it was 45 degrees Sunday morning! Plenty cool enough for a jacket like that, besides the fact that it looks like some kind of scent lock or scent away product hes wearing so they are a little thicker looking even though they are light weight. I have plenty of pictures without even having a gun or bow in them, doesn't mean I killed it with my bare hands! Cant tell for sure if its the case but the pic with the arrow looks like its stuck in the deers shoulder. The other angle you cant tell. As far as the no nock is concerned. The doe I shot Saturday evening I FIRST found my Lumenock (so yes they do fall out)then 50 yards later found my arrow and a couple hundred yards later the next morning found my deer. If I shot a nice buck like that you wouldn't see any blood in my hero shots either cause Id clean it all off! It makes for a quality picture in my opinion. If there was an entry hole showing Id cover it with my bow, just as he may have in his pictures. I hardly ever have my quiver on my bow, its usually in my backpack and where is there any rule on how many arrows you can or cant have or should have when you hunt. It was on my bow in my doe pic because I had hung my bow up from the previous evening and put my stuff back in its box. Grabbed the bow for a quick pic and hung it back up. I could understand how bad it would suck to watch a nice deer that stayed in a small area all year just to have another hunter kill him, but its not that hunters fault. Had the same thing happen to me just last year. I allowed my wifes cousin and his father in law to hunt my farm the second weekend of rifle season. I had been after one of three deer. Two of them had been killed on my neighbors farm already. The only one we knew was left was a deer we called Righty. All season he pretty much stayed on my farm and the neighbors but had given us all the slip to that point My neighbor who had already tagged out had seen a good buck on his camera during daylight and invited me over to see if I could get him. I hunted there, her cousin and his F-I-L hunted on a food plot I have on my place. 10 minutes after shooting light I hear a shot come from my place. Wifes cousin called and said his F-I-L had shot a nice buck. Went to help recover a couple hours later and who did we find? Righty! As bummed out as I was about it what did I do. Congratulations buddy on a fine deer! The bible basically tells us if you didn't hear it from the horses mouth don't pass it along. Unless you know for sure that this man shot this deer illegally which I highly doubt then you have no business making the accusations that you have. He gave you everything you need if you still feel so strongly hes in the wrong, take him up on it. I'm sure the local CO in that area will greatly appreciate you wasting his time with heresay. Just my $.02 Great buck, and nice pictures KHILL!

Last edited:

colvin

6 pointer
Sep 1, 2010
I wouldn't normally ever get into something like this but you sir are an idiot! Off what facts do you base your claims. I don't have a clue where this deer was killed or who KHILL is but as far as the jacket thing( its not that heavy of a jacket by the way)goes. In my neck of the woods, SE KY it was 45 degrees Sunday morning! Plenty cool enough for a jacket like that, besides the fact that it looks like some kind of scent lock or scent away product hes wearing so they are a little thicker looking even though they are light weight. I have plenty of pictures without even having a gun or bow in them, doesn't mean I killed it with my bare hands! Cant tell for sure if its the case but the pic with the arrow looks like its stuck in the deers shoulder. The other angle you cant tell. As far as the no nock is concerned. The doe I shot Saturday evening I FIRST found my Lumenock (so yes they do fall out)then 50 yards later found my arrow and a couple hundred yards later the next morning found my deer. If I shot a nice buck like that you wouldn't see any blood in my hero shots either cause Id clean it all off! It makes for a quality picture in my opinion. If there was an entry hole showing Id cover it with my bow, just as he may have in his pictures. I hardly ever have my quiver on my bow, its usually in my backpack and where is there any rule on how many arrows you can or cant have or should have when you hunt. It was on my bow in my doe pic because I had hung my bow up from the previous evening and put my stuff back in its box. Grabbed the bow for a quick pic and hung it back up. I could understand how bad it would suck to watch a nice deer that stayed in a small area all year just to have another hunter kill him, but its not that hunters fault. Had the same thing happen to me just last year. I allowed my wifes cousin and his father in law to hunt my farm the second weekend of rifle season. I had been after one of three deer. Two of them had been killed on my neighbors farm already. The only one we knew was left was a deer we called Righty. All season he pretty much stayed on my farm and the neighbors but had given us all the slip to that point My neighbor who had already tagged out had seen a good buck on his camera during daylight and invited me over to see if I could get him. I hunted there, her cousin and his F-I-L hunted on a food plot I have on my place. 10 minutes after shooting light I hear a shot come from my place. Wifes cousin called and said his F-I-L had shot a nice buck. Went to help recover a couple hours later and who did we find? Righty! As bummed out as I was about it what did I do. Congratulations buddy on a fine deer! The bible basically tells us if you didn't hear it from the horses mouth don't pass it along. Unless you know for sure that this man shot this deer illegally which I highly doubt then you have no business making the accusations that you have. He gave you everything you need if you still feel so strongly hes in the wrong, take him up on it. I'm sure the local CO in that area will greatly appreciate you wasting his time with heresay. Just my $.02 Great buck, and nice pictures KHILL!

Great post! I wish such baseless accusations would merit the ban for the person that makes them. I find them just as offensive as the occassional F-bomb.

PWRHD

Fawn
Jan 22, 2010
Nice deer sir. Seems very simple to me. He killed it because his corn pile/feeder was bigger. Size does matter!

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
i dont understand why people think cause they will kill a big deer in the same spot someone else did,that they will kill a big deer...just plain stupidness imo....lol

hook

6 pointer
Oct 7, 2011
South Central, Ky
Congrats on an awesome deer KHILL! I don't know him personally but I have seen pics of several big deer that he has taken and I posted them on a web site I used to have. I don't think he is an illegal hunter in any way. As for clothing he was wearing, maybe he just put that particular coat on for the picture to be taken because you can see a t-shirt on underneath. As for entry hole it looks like it's right in the shoulder in one of the pics but if not maybe it was on opposite side of the deer that is showing and it wasn't a pass thru. I don't have a dog in this fight but none of us should assume the worse about anyone especially if we don't know them personally. I do hate it for someone else that might have been hunting this deer but it could be chalked up to just bad luck or coincidence. I too wouldn't have liked it for someone else to get a target deer of mine but I wouldn't be upset with the person, he couldn't control where that deer walked that day.

Latest posts