Heavy 10 point

arrowflinger

6 pointer
Jun 6, 2009
K Hill killed this deer Sunday morning. A heavy racked, 5 1/2 yr old 10 point that he had pictures of the past couple of years. Green scored 162 gross.
4449.jpg

024.jpg

018.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

Another bruiser from KY!!!!! Congrats.

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
Yea i would agree! I would rather know if i was gonna have that problem again where i was hunting. Iv had this samething happen to me 5 years ago on a big 11 pt. But the guy killed it 2 weeks after season ended thats what really upset me the most. Its gota suck for bowguy to watch a deer like that all year to find someone else killed it :(
I have watched this buck for three years but that didn't give me the right to claim him until I killed him as far as I know the State of Kentucky is the only one that can claim a live wild deer in this state . I have been talking to Bowguy25 through
pm's and also gave him my phone number yesterday .

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
I have had stands , cameras ,Trophy Rock and a battery out of my feeder stolen off this property over the last few years which I have had and continue to have soul hunting rights to I also got pictures of a guy in full camo no orange with a single shot shotgun with a scope on it during gun season last year so I have enough problems as it is not going to make it worse by giving out the exact location obviously who ever took my cameras got to see possibly this buck or any other bucks that were on them . I lost a farm to hunt on because I killed a 158 inch buck on it people found out where it was and the landowner was hounded by hunters begging him and trying to buy their way in to hunt so he got tired of it and shut all hunting down on his property so I've been down that road before and trying to never let it happen again .

Last edited:

rather-b-huntn

10 pointer
Sep 18, 2009
blue side tha' mountain...
Congrats on a great deer. I think most of us can relate to having problems with trespassers and stolen property. I'm glad you and bowguy are talking. Thats what is great about this forum. I wasnt siding with him or you, just stating that it would probably be in both of your interest to talk to each other. Heck, maybe he took your stuff! JUST KIDDING!! Congrats again on your harvest! And if any of my hunting neighbors are reading this I want you all to know that I'm not seeing any deer at all! ;)

mathewsky23

Spike
Sep 17, 2006
I dont recall ever saying anyone claimed anything. Im glad you 2 are talking it out. I have been talking to bowguy as well on pm. He tells me that the farm he was getting pics of this deer on is a small farm in the center of industrial land area. The only private owned farm in the area as i understand and himself being the only gentlemen with permission to hunt. He says the deer was coming in 3-4 times everyday all summer long. 3 days before season the deer magically disappears from camera for good? And yes im very aware that its a deer and it could change its pattern at anytime... So Im not accusing anyone of anything but that sounds a little sketchy to me personally? Not to mention early september it was pretty damn warm so im not real sure why a guy would be wearing a nice heavy jacket in 80 degree heat? And where is the entry hole or exit? i dont see any blood anywhere on this entire deer?? No quiver? Just one arrow without a knock? Im assuming it was knocked out after shooting the deer?? Not trying to upset you or anyone but Im going off what i have read, and heard from bowguy and seeing in these pictures? Every story has 2 sides ya know

Are you kidding me??? Are you really going to sit there and play internet detective. Sounds to me like you have a severe case of jealousy. I have killed several big deer with my bow and I am always hesitant to put it on this site because of people like you... The naysayers who want to criticize everything about any big buck killed. And you're one of the worst kind of coward's that's on this site, you get on here, create a fake profile so you can run your mouth. And for real, don't think you can post the stupid classic internet detective crap above and try to play it off like your "Not trying to accuse anyone of anything" you have a made up a profile, you know what your doing.

Last edited:

browningshutr

8 pointer
Apr 18, 2009
Northern Ky
Are you kidding me??? Are you really going to sit there and play internet detective. Sounds to me like you have a severe case of jealousy. I have killed several big deer with my bow and I am always hesitant to put it on this site because of people like you... The naysayers who want to criticize everything about any big buck killed. And you're one of the worst kind of coward's that's on this site, you get on here, create a fake profile so you can run your mouth. And for real, don't think you can post the stupid classic internet detective crap above and try to play it off like your "Not trying to accuse anyone of anything" you have a made up a profile, you know what your doing.

Amen Brother! I have been on this forum for quite a while now, and those of you that have been on here a while too know that I'm not going to BS anyone. With that said, I can gaurantee you that whatever KHILL does when it comes to deer hunting, it is legit. He is as die hard as they come about big bucks and goes by the book with everything he does.

As for cantstandpoacher; I can't stand those that want to get in the middle of something they know nothing about! If bowguy has any questions or issues I'm sure he can take that up with KHILL for himself.

Oh, and I'm sure that bowguy really appreciates you giving a description of the area he is hunting. I'm sure those that are familiar with that area can figure it out pretty easy. Real smart!

mathewsky23

Spike
Sep 17, 2006
Amen Brother! I have been on this forum for quite a while now, and those of you that have been on here a while too know that I'm not going to BS anyone. With that said, I can gaurantee you that whatever KHILL does when it comes to deer hunting, it is legit. He is as die hard as they come about big bucks and goes by the book with everything he does.

As for cantstandpoacher; I can't stand those that want to get in the middle of something they know nothing about! If bowguy has any questions or issues I'm sure he can take that up with KHILL for himself.

Oh, and I'm sure that bowguy really appreciates you giving a description of the area he is hunting. I'm sure those that are familiar with that area can figure it out pretty easy. Real smart!

I can tell you one thing it takes a pretty stand up guy to pm bowguy his number and open the line of communication. Most wouldn't do that, myself included.

As far as the description of the area. you're right, I know exactly where this deer was shot now. But don't worry boys cantstandapacher calls the next deer in them neck of the woods;)

woodsandwater

6 pointer
Aug 20, 2008
Would you be willing to say the distance this deer had to travel from his camera to where it was shot atleast? Not mention county, or anything like that. I'm just curious how far it traveled this early in the year.

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
OK !!! For anybody out there that questions whether or not I killed this deer legal my name is Kevin Hill I live at 6860 Cull Road Worthville Ky my number is 1-502-750-1862 give me a call send the game warden to check things out I have nothing to hide !

Sep 12, 2012
Pretty sure by now its obvious that browningshutr and matherwsky23 are good friends of the gentleman who harvested the deer because i havent seen where anyone mentioned the county the deer was taken in? "Industrial land" gave that spot away? Im preeetty sure kentucky is covered with industrial owned land. But seeing as to how you gentleman know "exactly where the deer was killed" now, you must know a lot more about it than anyone else? - the "internet detective" :)

Giveem3outdoors

12 pointer
Jan 18, 2009
ohio county ky
Pretty sure by now its obvious that browningshutr and matherwsky23 are good friends of the gentleman who harvested the deer because i havent seen where anyone mentioned the county the deer was taken in? "Industrial land" gave that spot away? Im preeetty sure kentucky is covered with industrial owned land. But seeing as to how you gentleman know "exactly where the deer was killed" now, you must know a lot more about it than anyone else? - the "internet detective" :)
You joined this forum just to bash this Guy on this thread its pretty obvious who's side your on. We've seen it many times if something's not right the c.o will catch it. My personal opinion is deer go where ever they want quit crying about it. Congratulations to the hunter.

mathewsky23

Spike
Sep 17, 2006

Actually that's not true at all. I have never talked to Mr. Hill. I myself am a great Internet detective but never a cry baby critic. To me if I was really getting down and playing the detective game, I would say you're affiliated Buckwild Productions. Your writing style is very similar. Just sayin.

Latest posts