Heavy 10 point

browningshutr

8 pointer
Apr 18, 2009
Northern Ky
I told my close friends a couple years ago that if they didn't know where I killed a big buck then they wouldn't have to lie when somebody asked , only one other friend knows
where the land is and that's because he lives there and helped me drag it out .

Exactly!! I don't want to know. Much easier that way.

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
I don't see what it would hurt for the guy who killed the deer to tell the guy who sent him the trail cam pics where he killed it.Common courtesy.It is not the t.It should be real close to where it died to where the trail cam pics were taken.
I had my own trail cam pictures of the Buck he didn't send me pictures of him bowguy25 just posted his on this site which if you go back and read that was a request from somebody else on the site .

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
Where can we see the video??
I am friends with one of the owners of Real World Whitetails and Real World Wildlife Seed and they have produced a couple of videos to promote real world hunters and have more coming out but have been put on the back burner because their seed company has really taken off and they are working with some tv shows like Adrenaline Junkies which did a segment to promote their seed and showed one of their hunts . So the video could end up on a show or dvd sometime next year along with a couple other hunts of mine but nothing written in stone yet .

Sep 12, 2012
Nice one!These two gotta be huntn right next to each other. I would hope if i was bowguy that the other person would at least pm me and tell him where he killed it. Its not like its a state record! These two are bound to have more run ins a come'n
Yea i would agree! I would rather know if i was gonna have that problem again where i was hunting. Iv had this samething happen to me 5 years ago on a big 11 pt. But the guy killed it 2 weeks after season ended thats what really upset me the most. Its gota suck for bowguy to watch a deer like that all year to find someone else killed it :(

browningshutr

8 pointer
Apr 18, 2009
Northern Ky
Guys, I'm sure that they have a pretty good idea of where the other might be hunting since they both have pics of this buck, but the hunter has no obligation to tell anyone where he shot the deer. No, it's not a state record, but how many of you have shot a 160" buck with a bow? When you do, make sure you post the gps coordinates on here so we all can know where you shot it.
If they want to share info about their hunting locations then they will do that, but maybe Bowguy doesn't want to share where he is hunting with KHILL, but that is up to him.
You have to remember that when some people find out where a guy has killed a big buck, they are going to do their best to get into that hunting spot; either legally or not, and there are a lot of ears and eyes on this forum.

rather-b-huntn

10 pointer
Sep 18, 2009
blue side tha' mountain...
Guys, I'm sure that they have a pretty good idea of where the other might be hunting since they both have pics of this buck, but the hunter has no obligation to tell anyone where he shot the deer. No, it's not a state record, but how many of you have shot a 160" buck with a bow? When you do, make sure you post the gps coordinates on here so we all can know where you shot it.
If they want to share info about their hunting locations then they will do that, but maybe Bowguy doesn't want to share where he is hunting with KHILL, but that is up to him.
You have to remember that when some people find out where a guy has killed a big buck, they are going to do their best to get into that hunting spot; either legally or not, and there are a lot of ears and eyes on this forum.

Thats why I said PM (Private Message). He's not obligated but its better to befriend your neighbors than make an enemy. Besides you never know when the table may turn and its you sitting on the outside.

browningshutr

8 pointer
Apr 18, 2009
Northern Ky
Thats why I said PM (Private Message). He's not obligated but its better to befriend your neighbors than make an enemy. Besides you never know when the table may turn and its you sitting on the outside.

Yeah, I know what PM stands for. ;)

I don't understand why killing a deer on your own property would make an enemy of anyone. If I watch a deer on my farm all year, but he decides to chase a doe over on the neighbor's place and gets shot, should I be mad at the guy that shot him? That's hunting.

Latest posts