Heavy 10 point

bowguy25

Spike
Sep 12, 2011
So you were hunting the same deer? Small world, huh? Post some pics. Had a guy that had trail pics of a deer that a guy killed like 40 miles away last year. I guess it can happen.

IM000171.jpg IM000172.jpg IM000066.jpg IM000165.jpg

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
Awesome buck. I saw that first picture, and I was like "no way that buck scores 160", and then re-read your post and realized it was a picture from a prior year. He's a beast this year that's got it all - huge body, huge, massive frame, with a great rack. This deer is a prime example of why a hunter should never regret letting a "nice" 130 class deer go if they're goal is to kill fully mature monster bucks.

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
The crab claw picture is from last year I have several of him and in other pictures you can see similarities in the rack from last year till now .

KHILL

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2008
Thanks for the compliments . I had this deer at ten yards last year and due to messing with my camera trying to capture everything on video I didn't have my bow in hand and ready which cost me , this year the buck came in I reached over to adjust my camera and when I turned back around he was broadside so I started drawing back got half draw and he turned and walked back out of my shooting lane towards where he came about two minutes past and back he came as soon as I had a good shot I made it count . Last years encounter and this years were both my first times in the stand hunting him that season , so I guess the saying that the first time sitting in a particular stand your odds are at there best of killing one is true .

Latest posts