Headin out tomarow

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
Headin to Cherokee tomarow for our last regular season BFL super tourny on Cherokee.Im going into it 1st in points by i think 27 which is a pretty good margin,havent finished no lower than 18th all year and dont plan to do it this weekend:D

Xi Bowhunter

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2002
Goetz Farm
Headin to Cherokee tomarow for our last regular season BFL super tourny on Cherokee.Im going into it 1st in points by i think 27 which is a pretty good margin,havent finished no lower than 18th all year and dont plan to do it this weekend:D

Good luck to you. Looking forward to the report.

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
Well i ended up making he cut to fish today and took 3rd in the tourny nd won the points overall by 34...that lake is pretty tough down there...i had 5 fish for 9.6lbs both days and ll were caught on jig...kevin powers won it fishing very shallow around boat docks with a jig and spook...i ended up with a nice $1,300 payday including angler ofthe year title which was what i set out for....ill post a better report tomarow,im tired as hell right now

thumper

6 pointer
Jul 9, 2008
Berea, KY
Thanks for the update. I have been trying to see how everyone finished but I guess Dave has not bothered uploading the results yet.

aceoky

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2003
W KY
Well i ended up making he cut to fish today and took 3rd in the tourny nd won the points overall by 34...that lake is pretty tough down there...i had 5 fish for 9.6lbs both days and ll were caught on jig...kevin powers won it fishing very shallow around boat docks with a jig and spook...i ended up with a nice $1,300 payday including angler ofthe year title which was what i set out for....ill post a better report tomarow,im tired as hell right now

Congratulations! Not a bad payday and AOTY is cool!

daking

12 pointer
Dec 29, 2004
That is great. What a day.

We've heard great news from two members today. What say you, XI? How was Florida?

Latest posts