Headed to Iowa!!!

predator

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2006
Leitchfield, Ky.
Non-Typ and I are headed to Iowa in a few days for another bow hunting adventure. You guys can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to this trip,(well I quess you can being hunters). Even after being diagnosed with terminal cancer and having a heart attack less than a month ago, there was never any doubt in my mind that I'd make this trip if we were lucky enough to get drawn this year. Doctor's orders be da**!!

Odds are that Billy will arrow another monster and I'm looking forward to help tracking it...AGAIN. Hopefully there will not be any getting wet this time, but we will do what we have to do to recover an animal. I've been practicing and working out more than I have in the past 10 years getting ready for this trip and have killed a couple of does this year with my new setup. Wish us luck and maybe we will have some pics to post, if not, we'll have a great time anyway.

Pointpuller

8 pointer
Feb 15, 2011
Tallahassee, FL.
Good luck on your trip. Im sure you will enjoy your hunt and success will be icing on the cake. Looking forward to some pics on your return. Keep your chin up and beat that diagnosis!!!!

tyshe17

12 pointer
May 4, 2007
Have a great trip guys...take pics for a good post when you get back. May God bless you and keep you in your hunting and other challenges.

pentail

Bacon
Staff member
Sep 25, 2002
Savoring the smoke
Good luck guys! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories. If you make it up to Jones County, run through the town of Wyoming, stop in at The Slippery Tit and have a cold one and a fried pig ear sandwich for me