hawk problem

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by corndogggy, Aug 6, 2014.

1. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
    To be honest, I don't like the idea of cat pee ruining my new house. We let the mama cat stay in the garage last winter, she would often ignore the kitty litter box and just sneak in every little nook and cranny wizzing all over the place. One of her kittens did the same thing, we let them live on the back porch, one would sometimes ignore the box and go wizz in a corner. I can't be having that inside, I'd rather the hawks have an all you can eat cat buffet before I voluntarily trash my new house.

No I fully expected it, that's why I respectfully requested that it not be present in this thread on the first post.

My driveway is a quarter mile long and I'm surrounded by a 300 acre field. They ain't bothering you or anybody else. But yeah I agree it does such when this happens. I had to go cat hunting with a shotgun under my old house before. I know how it is.

2. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
    I sat there and watched one early this morning from a window, it perched up in a smallish tree about 40 yards away from my house, it could see to the back of my back porch even though it is 14' deep, which is where the cats were living. There is only one there now and they're apparently trying to pick him off, we moved the rest.