Have you noticed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by reivertom, May 31, 2020.

1. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 8 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    And you fear for you and your family life ....

2. wprebeck

wprebeck 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    Deleted for a bit, cited wrong statutes.

3. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Probably in the kitchen Ky
    What i saw was that they drove to the area when they got call of a reported gathering past curfew.
    I guess people like me--the unconnected masses-- can only go off of media reports, so may never know the truth.

4. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    One of the videos I saw was several cars being blocked on the interstate and this one man with a pipe walking down the line smashing the shit out of everybody’s windows, I imagined having my niece Strapped down in her baby seat I think I probably would’ve got out of the vehicle and looked him straight in the eyes as a bullet went through his head[/QUOTE]

Perfect situation, the smashed window's before you gives you his intent and young niece in car seat is your intent of protection. Still window down, firearm rested on mirror, 2 quick ones.
    Your last sentence would be anger clouding rational thinking. My 2 pennies

beauhunter41031 and drakeshooter like this.
  5. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Don't know how some of the cops can just stand there and take BS from some punk while he's got a phone in your face filming your reaction. Me as a cop, baton under the chin and the last thing that camera would tape is my boot smashing the phone.

bondhu and drakeshooter like this.
  6. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 8 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    What phone? ..... LoL

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Seems to me its overreactions like this that caused this whole mess to begin with ...

8. Seems to me you’re a moron and nobody here GAF what you think. Whatever stance you take it’s generally the most sick, twisted, perverted and retarded side of commonsense and I’m always good knowing I’m on the other side of your opinion lol.

wprebeck, EC, Brody and 1 other person like this.
  9. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Under the cover of darkness of course. o_O

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Seems to me you are justifying lawlessness. Seems to me you hate this country and are trying to destroy it. Seems to me that you are undeniably unamerican. Seems to me you are an enemy of the state. Seems to me the sooner patriots stand up to criminals like you, our nation will once again prosper.

EC, Trapper Delk and dirtstalker like this.