Has anyone used 32 gr. 204 ruger blitzking bullets for coyotes

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by hunter15270, Jan 23, 2021.

1. hunter15270

hunter15270 Spike

Mar 7, 2016
    Hello everybody , I was wondering if any of you all have used the 32 grain 204 ruger blitzking bullets on coyotes and how did they perform ?
    I know a lot of people use the 39 grain blitzking for coyotes and they seem to get pretty good reviews but I am just curious about the 32 grain ones on coyotes since it is not easy to get any ammo right now.

2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I have seen several posts on a 204 forum about people using them with good success. Only ones I ever shot were prairie dog hunting and I honestly think they would be fine and kill good with good shot placement.
    Some people here use .22 magnum and claim they will kill Coyotes ....LBL I think restricts you to rimfires? @riverboss uses .22 mag I think sometimes.
    We all may scrape the bottom of the barrel before this ends....if it does.

barney likes this.
  3. hunter15270

hunter15270 Spike

Mar 7, 2016
    Thanks JR in KY. I too have been looking for different choices than what I normally use , in fact I have even been considering getting a pcp airgun to use . I have a Hatsan. 22 caliber that I may eventually end up having to use for very close range hunting but I keep hoping and praying that it does not get that bad . For now I am researching all of my available options.

4. skilch

skilch 6 pointer

Mar 9, 2009
    Oldham County
    I've killed a bunch with the Hornady 32 gr .204 using an AR.