Hannity turns up the heat on Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KYote-Krusher, Oct 20, 2020.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    I like Hannity but don't put him on the same pedestal I do Rush .... however ... I really like this one!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-biden-home-camera-hunter-email-scandal

This is what every one of those corrupt Sons of Bitches needs ... somebody beating on their door wanting to know why they don't turn themselves in or ... better yet ... why they don't take a long jump with a short rope around their necks.

Good job Mr. Hannity! :)

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    The DOJ better be all over this one, and FBI director needs to be looking for another Job.

3. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I thought for sure old Killary would be in jail by now, yet here we are. Anything is okay as long as you're on the left.

4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    My guess is Trump thought by playing 'nicety-nice' everything would work out. Would take a 'live and let live' mentality.

Trump found out that the subversives saw this as a sign of weakness and pressed on. Now look what he has--but he seems to be pushing back hard and seems like he's finished with them.

KYote-Krusher and Thomas Roberts like this.
  5. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    His back and forth with dr Falsey cracks me up. He won't call him anything but Tony which is completely intentional.

KYote-Krusher and barney like this.
  6. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Post up when he’s in cuffs. Won’t be anything come of this.

Gforcetrivers and drakeshooter like this.
  7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Trump wins this next round, I bet the gloves come off.

KYote-Krusher and barney like this.
  8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Because there are so many deep state players (crooks) ... I'm not sure how tough he can get. For one thing ... if all of them that deserve it, were sent to jail, at least half the houses in DC would be empty and for sale ... bad for the housing market. ;)

On the other hand ... he'll be a lame duck with not much more they can do to him than try to impeach him again ... so I hope you're right. At the very least, he won't be the same sweetheart he has been when they start spewing their lies.

I'd like to see him spit in all their eyes and invite Putin to his next inauguration. :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    barney, aaronc and Thomas Roberts like this.
  9. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Due to Hunter Biden's e-mail scandal plus Joe Biden enriched himself & his Son Hunter, by using his office to collect millions of dollars, he should be disqualified from running for President and prosecuted!!!

10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    No doubt! All votes for him should be ineligible.

11. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Sad but he wont have a thing to say and nothing will happen , Trump on the other hand should push for a major investigation and make it all public , and I think the election should be put on hold

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Should be, Could be, but it wont happen. :oops::mad::mad:

13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Hunter will die by suicide

14. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Just wondering: if Joe Biden is found guilty of this latest scandal, and disqualified for running for president; Does this mean that all the early voting ballots as well as mail-in ballots become void?

Trapper Delk likes this.
  15. Lol NOTHING will become of it just like nothing became of Dumbo using the nation’s federal police force to spy on Trump. Just like nothing became of Dumbo and Hitlery letting our citizens be massacred in Benghazi. Just like nothing became of Dumbo paying off Iran with hundreds of millions of dollars that he tried to sneak in from a US military base in Europe at 3 am, hush money to keep Iran quiet on a secret about the supposed killing of the 911 mastermind by US Navy Seals (research that). The swamp is above the law obviously.

Trapper Delk, JR in KY, gung and 3 others like this.