Halloween season

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
since it’s getting to be that Halloween season figured we could discuss this. Not saying I believe this but these guys put some good material out if you’re into creepy stuff. The whole video is good but the main part begins at the 13 minute mark.

So just curious,

Anyone who lives or lived there know of the story of the family being murdered?

Anyone heard any different reasoning behind it if so?

I also find it interesting that the kid who was apparently there gave an interview last year and apparently it’s the first time he has ever talked about it. I listened to a lot of it and he seems to believe himself at least.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Weird thread

Just finished lighting my evening fire.

20221004_182945.jpg

I have already been eating tons of candy.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I’m not going anywhere hunting ghosts. Ive seen some odd things at night on the farm I hunt. My daughter says, I’m the scariest thing in the woods… maybe the scariest living thing in the woods.

That said, I always have my best hunts on Halloween, when I’m not trick treating, dressed as a dad that wants to be hunting. I had a ball on public ground a couple years ago.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
I’m not going anywhere hunting ghosts. Ive seen some odd things at night on the farm I hunt. My daughter says, I’m the scariest thing in the woods… maybe the scariest living thing in the woods.

That said, I always have my best hunts on Halloween, when I’m not trick treating, dressed as a dad that wants to be hunting. I had a ball on public ground a couple years ago.
This story covers dogmen of all things. It’s a pretty wild story and the guy they interview seems pretty legit in what he seen/believed.

Latest posts