Grow a spine Mr.President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Oct 24, 2019.

1. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I last posted in this forum when the Mueller report was released and this forum embraced the Trump narrative that it stated exactly the opposite of what was found, and clearly that remains the case still ... denying reality and posting the opposite of what is occurring as fact.

Trump will be rightfully impeached, but likely won’t be convicted by the Senate by a super majority. However, enough R’s will vote against him to achieve a simple majority, which should indicate he has very little chance at being re-elected and will shortly thereafter be rightfully indicted in the SDNY.

How many of you will ever admit you participated in being duped by foreign powers into electing a candidate who has acted more as a Russian asset than POTUS?

For the sake of our country, let’s just hope he gets impeached, resigns or is not re-elected before he really does irreparable harm.

2. Lol o’fer making predictions again.....

PS nobody gives a rat’s ass when you last posted, as if that’s some kind of “oh shit” moment lmao.

Meatstick, RLWEBB, riverboss and 2 others like this.
  3. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    How about that Mueller report? Was Trump identified as a Russian asset? How many times must someone be wrong before they learn to STFU?

riverboss, drakeshooter and barney like this.
  4. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    If this is a dumpster-fire of a website, why does he visit daily, much less post here.

drakeshooter and barney like this.
  5. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Thanks for your post...IT HELPED LOOSEN MY BOWELS....You must be Dusters secret lover...

riverboss likes this.
  6. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
  7. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    It's not a secret

mallardkiller likes this.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The TRUE Russian asset is Hillary Clinton.

Look at all she did for Russia as SoS.

9. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I disagree Trump has went far right, I'd call it DOING right for the most part. I don't think the Trump following has much to do with red or blue, if it was a dem doing as much good for the country while being shit on by republicans you would see just as many people backing them. The good thing is since Trump has caused the dems to go so far left in desperation because they know they have no chance of beating him and if they continue to stay so far left, until this country is completely screwed we will probably never have another dem as president. If it ever does get that bad we might as well move to China, at least they don't try to blow smoke up your ass and act like you have freedom.

RLWEBB and barney like this.
  10. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
    This sums up the impeachment inquiry . Schiff.jpg Democrats.jpg

Dark Cloud, Bubbles and barney like this.
  11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
  12. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Not even worth it. Carry on.

13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Yep, common core education!

drakeshooter likes this.
  14. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I find it more than amazing that a man that posts words from the Bible on a daily basis for one of their favorite quotes to have anything to do with questioning the existence of God and IF there be one what He must approve of. It would be a whole lot better to question with boldness anyone that would say those things. With that being one of your favorite quotes, major fear should be first on your list. Something aint right in Denmark. People questioning the existence of God is the main thing that has this country and the world in the pitiful shape it's in now and politics is a whole lot to blame with allowing it to happen.

barney likes this.