Griz toying with wolf

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I find it interesting that griz seem to kill animals in or before their prime as often as they kill young old or weak animals. I suppose the bull may have had an injury, making it a target but most elk kill videos I recollect are prime specimens. Maybe they like thier racks 300+ too lol.

hunt

8 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg
That lone dog better stay away from the King of the Jungle( in North America).....

I always enjoy watching the griz and frequently watch the live feed camera's online during the salmon runs.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
I find it interesting that griz seem to kill animals in or before their prime as often as they kill young old or weak animals. I suppose the bull may have had an injury, making it a target but most elk kill videos I recollect are prime specimens. Maybe they like thier racks 300+ too lol.
I've noticed that too. I'm guessing the big racks slow them down some plus a lot of them are probably pretty worn out from fighting.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
I'm guessing the moose was hit in the hind quarters by a vehicle, can't get up.

Latest posts