Green river state park hunt 2

hollandhunter

12 pointer
Feb 11, 2008
Holland Kentucky
I got drawn to hunt there this december but since i have only doe tags left i wont be going. I just thought i would post this incase there are others on here that got drawn. Good luck to you fellers hope you all kill a booner.

fcfishking

8 pointer
Apr 11, 2010
Fairdale, KY
I got drawn to hunt there this december but since i have only doe tags left i wont be going. I just thought i would post this incase there are others on here that got drawn. Good luck to you fellers hope you all kill a booner.

Yep, got drawn as well. I am still hunting two big one's on my farm, but will probably still go just cause it is something different and never been there. Went down last weekend and walked around a little bit, actually saw two nice bucks that we jumped up.

randy grider

12 pointer
Mar 15, 2006
Burgin, KY
Headed down Dec 10, to be ready and hunt on the 11 th. Its kind of a tradition for us. You cant go expecting to kill a nice buck. All I have seen there are small bucks, and they have a 15 " min. rule. that being said, the purpose of the hunt is population control. They started the hunt years ago for that, and im more than proud to take a doe there. Can't wait !

Rowdyotter

Fawn
Oct 7, 2014
It is at Green River Lake in Taylor County. There are a few bucks in the area, but I would agree completely with Randy, you can't go expecting to kill a nice buck. With that said, there is always a chance and there are certainly plenty of does in the area.

Latest posts