Great way to wrap up youth season, Michaela and Potroast both score

Link1025

6 pointer
Aug 30, 2011
Awesome weekend for you guys. Congrats to everyone! I'm so glad that you take the time to take good quality pics. I can't stand when people won't put that effort in. Way to go!

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
Congrats to the Pentail Clan youth hunters.

Glad your getting the kids on deer just in the nick of time. Won't be long now before the Jak'd Up crew shows up for their annual November hunt on Pentail Ranch. :)

tyshe17

12 pointer
May 4, 2007
After seeing hte pics in the youth thread i had to find this post. missed it some how. WTG gang!

pentail

Bacon
Staff member
Sep 25, 2002
Savoring the smoke
It was a fine weekend. I was a little worried about the lack of daytime movement after a midweek camera check, but there was just enough to keep everyone busy. The boys and I shared a blind on Saturday morning. After a big meal of Mexican food Friday night, it was a wonder there was a deer left on the farm. I know I had to stick my head out of the blind a time or two for some fresh air and that lighting a thermocell could very well have proven catastrophic. It was pretty slow Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, but Sunday evening made up for it.

Guys, the time spent in a hunting blind with your kids is the best time there is. Conversations that would never happen amid the hustle and bustle of daily life flow easily when you are sitting next to each other watching the sun rise or set.

Latest posts