Great deal on Double Bull

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bird whisperer, May 18, 2019.

1. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 12 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    I use to fight them until I learned the easy way to put them up. Lay the blind out with the roof up. Gab the cener of the roof and pop it out then work around the outside walls. Takes less than 30 seconds. And I can second the importance of using all 4 inside steak points and all 4 tie downs. Mine arived today as well

2. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    When you loose 2 barronet grounder 350 2years in a row by being lazy and not doing the right thing, you learn from your mistakes .the stakes they send with these blinds are temporary stakes, go to Walmart in the camping section and get some good ones around 10.00 and hammer them in the ground, especially the ones outside to hold the walls out, yep 250.00 later. Don't go cheap stakes, .and use a pole in the middle

jblack1 likes this.
  3. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    Before you put a blind out get a can of waterproof sealer and spray it down,. It helps tremendously and helps with fading , ps, get some green indoor carpert for the floor so your leg chairs don't sink in the ground

jblack1 and Genesis 27:3 like this.
  4. KyHillyBilly

KyHillyBilly 6 pointer

Nov 25, 2013

Doesn't have to stay there when you are hunting, but at least have one when it's not being used.

5. Rut-n-Strut

Rut-n-Strut 8 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    Owen County
    I've used the Double Bull the last few years after getting a cruddy Muddy 360. I took the Muddy back. The tie downs all broke off and the velcro windows broke too. Haven't had any issues with the Double Bull. Good call on using the PVC in the center for when you leave it up! Mine hasn't collapsed, but at some point it could with a good snow.