Grandson on the way!

daking

12 pointer
Dec 29, 2004
As some of you might know, my first grandchild is going to be born about April 1. Today, my daughter and son in law found out it will be a son. I've got to start laying back dough for the kid's first tackle box, fishing rod and .22 rifle. After all, no progeny of mine will be without the tools necessary to survive and have a good time.

Bear this in mind. From the attached photo, you can see that dad is about 6'6" and weighs about 340 with a 42 " waist. Momma ain't no frail wallflower herself. This kid may be a monster. That being the case, all of you college football types can start sucking up to me for the ear that only a grandfather can bend. I do like venison summer sausage, XX shotgun shells, Rapala lures and such. Pack them in a protective layer of twenty dollar bills and gift wrap the package in your school's colors. Your generosity may be rewarded.

aceoky

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2003
W KY
Congratulations on the upcoming grandson, Terry!! May you have many years of great health to teach him all he will need to know!

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Congrats on the grandson!

Buy him a farm with some woods, and a creek running through it. If he is raised with wisdom, and taught well. . .that will be all he will ever need in life...

drc

8 pointer
Jan 13, 2011
bath co. ky.
Congrats, to you daking nothing like grandchildren.But before you bring out the football uniform here is a little food for thought.My wife and I were making ready for our first great grandchild back in Sept.Was supose tobe a girl but came out a boy.We love him just as much but made for a lot of repainting and exchanging clothing.