Governor said bye bye Non residents

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by Shelby21, Mar 30, 2020.

1. WaterDog88

WaterDog88 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2008
    Kentucky
    It looks like all of the states to our north and Tennessee have stay at home orders so nobody should be coming in. I don't care if people come here to hunt but they should wait until the Chinese sneeze is over. Put the national guard at the bridges and turn their butts around.

Winchester94 and DH13 like this.
  2. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    Greenup, ky, USA.
    Obvious troll, fun to read ,but noone is that ignorant lol.

hunt, Winchester94 and Shelby21 like this.
  3. nontypical2002

nontypical2002 6 pointer

Feb 26, 2006
    AMEN!!

The one statement this jackass makes about hating OOS hunters and they're all going to bring the virus to KY....then, he's bringing an OOS'r in. Not to hunt, but to watch and video him hunting. We all know the OOS hunters could bring the virus, but if an OOS'r that just comes to video or watch won't be caring the virus. What a flea flipping moran!

Winchester94 likes this.
  4. Duckwisperer

Duckwisperer Spike

Jan 11, 2020
    Arkansas
    Is this really abt in state vs. out of state or infected vs. non infected ?? I totally get keeping things contained thing.( I live it everyday in the healthcare world) but who’s more a danger a in state person who has it or an out of state person who doesn’t both limiting their contact w ppl taking all the precautions ??

5. BootsOn27

BootsOn27 6 pointer

Oct 13, 2011
    y'all need to frequent the waterfowl forum more often, this is 6/10 compared to over there lol

Shelby21 likes this.
  6. Duckwisperer

Duckwisperer Spike

Jan 11, 2020
    Arkansas
    yeah it can get a Lil heated over there. I‘M just not gonna get in a pissing contest in this ppl aren’t gonna change other ppls mind when all is said and done.

BootsOn27 likes this.
  7. Shelby21

Shelby21 6 pointer

Mar 21, 2019
    Louisville
    Hey don’t be cussing on here man woman and children!

8. DaveO

DaveO Spike

Dec 30, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I called the Ky State Police. They said there was nothing in place at this time to stop any such travel for hunting reasons. Can’t stop the flop!!!

9. blackangus

blackangus 6 pointer

Sep 24, 2007
    Eastern Ky
    Gov just announced new restrictions. Any visitors that come to KY must quarantine for 14 days. Basically shuts down NR season

10. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    It is now.... I’m watching the governors briefing 4/2/20 and he’s signed the executive order... any non resident entering KY and not just passing through must self quarantine for 14 days.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. DaveO

DaveO Spike

Dec 30, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’ll be sure to quarantine. Right in the middle of my farm .

BootsOn27 likes this.
  12. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    That’s what I’d do ... that will show them. Nothing like paying $100 a pound for a turkey.. lol.

bigbonner likes this.
  13. DaveO

DaveO Spike

Dec 30, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It’s killing ya isn’t it. The thought that you can’t control this OOS hunter that owns land in your state.

14. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    THURSDAY, APRIL 2
    5 p.m.

Gov. Andy Beshear announced there were 11 new COVID-19 deaths in Kentucky, and 100 new cases. The death total is the largest in Kentucky thus far.

The new cases include three people who work at Western State Psychiatric Hospital. Two of those cases are people over 80 on ventilators.

Beshear said he is recommending Kentucky schools close to in-person instruction through Monday, May 1. Beshear said districts can still offer meal services and non-traditional instruction.

He also signed an executive order to expand travel restriction where people from out-of-state coming into Kentucky must quarantine for 14 days. This will also allow state, county and city governments to hire back retirees immediately with no affect on their retirement.

Starting tomorrow, Beshear said they will not allow overnight stays at any Kentucky state park.

The state will also move ahead to convert the fairgrounds in Louisville into a 2,000 bed field hospital to prepare for surge in cases.

Beshear also mentioned pop-up centers charging people for tests, saying people should make sure any tests are being done through a reputable partner like a hospital, university or local health departments.

15. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    No.... not killing me at all but I don’t know where your getting it’s ok to travel here now by just owning land here. It’s not an exception... you don’t reside here... therefore not a Ky resident.

This has nothing to do with hunting or OOS hunters. Which I’m sincerely sorry for the situation... but there’s not a stinking turkey anywhere worth breaking laws, potential fines or worse.

RLWEBB and Winchester94 like this.