Got the green light!

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by msu_hunter, Aug 1, 2013.

1. msu_hunter

msu_hunter 6 pointer

Oct 23, 2011
    Well it seems that I have finally talked the old lady into letting me get another dog, so if any of you guys know of any English Setter pups that have dropped lately or are about to let me know. I'll be hunting the hills and hollers of Eastern KY so keep that in mind, would prefer someone local breeding Appalachian dog lines.

2. msu_hunter

msu_hunter 6 pointer

Oct 23, 2011
  3. Side-by-side

Side-by-side Fawn

Dec 18, 2011
    I've got some well bread english pointer for cheap. They are 7 weeks ready to go.

4. REMMAN

REMMAN Spike

Nov 16, 2009
    Google Hidden Creek Kennel in Somerset Ky. He is expecting a litter of Llewellin puppies soon. The sire was a great grouse dog for the first 5-6 yrs of his life and has been a tough competitor in the shoot and retrieve field trails for the past couple of years. I have a young 2 yr old male from Hidden Creek and he is as fine of setter that I've ever owned. I was a little skeptical of the Llewellin line but have been impressed with this one and many of his litter mates. PM me if want his phone number.

5. PCoGrousehunter

PCoGrousehunter Spike

Jan 21, 2008
    Butler Kentucky
    A guy in Ohio, just west of Cincinnati, near Indiana line, has a litter of 4 on the ground out of Terhaar's Elvis, 2011 Grand National Grouse Champion and 2012 Grand National Grouse and Woodcock Invitational Champion and the female is out of 4 time R.U. Champion Emmy's Apple Jack. Pups are about 10 days old and last week he still had one left. If your interested P.M. me and I'll get his number to you. I put a deposit down on a male.

6. setterdog

setterdog Fawn

Jul 11, 2011
    call me, Kenny, at 606-776-5518 or email me at [email protected] mightbe able to help you.

@gmail

7. Brawny

Brawny Fawn

Dec 5, 2007
    End of the line
    If you're interested in a dog to hunt this season we have two FDSB registered English Setters for sale, just turned 1 year old. Dogs have been started just need more bird contacts to finish. Dogs are out of Grouse Ridge, Long Gone, Ghost Train, Tomoka and Blue Rock blood lines. Parents are proven grouse dogs located onsite. PM me if interested.