Got my census filled out---

F250Stroke

10 pointer
Jan 22, 2007
back in the woods you see
I discovered scotch tape when I was about 4 years old and haven't licked a dozen envelopes since!
Yeah, whatever, you licked it.:D As far as the census goes, Ive given out more info at the Movie Gallery than you will on the census form. The government sent me my income tax refund, they already know where I live. I live by one rule, dont sweat the petty stuff and dont pet the sweaty stuff.

Last edited:

rcurry

6 pointer
Mar 29, 2006
Adair county, ky
your memory is correct.
What important question is NOT on the Census form?

Are you a US citizen

I believe you are correct in saying that question is not on the census. They (Government) want to count people. Then I suppose they are doing exactly that, counting people.

Yukon Cornelius

6 pointer
Dec 5, 2009
Somewhere Kentucky
I'm considering adding in a second sheet of paper labelled "The Real Census Form" with the following...

• 1 American who doesn't like, trust, or respect any of you.
• 2 additional Americans whom I love, trust, respect, and will not speak for.
• total census count = 3

But I suppose free speech has no place here anymore, and it's probably not in my best interest to speak my mind and end up on an FBI watch list or IRS audit.

Big58cal

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2001
KY
Since all of the radio and tv ads that you hear say that it's important to fill out the census so that the number of people are known and it determines funding for this and that, I did my part and filled mine out. ;)

I listed the total number of people in the household.
The ages of said people.
The sex of said people.
And that was it!

That way, they know how many people drive, vote, and go to school. What else do they need to know that's pertinent to being counted? :confused:

hillhntr

6 pointer
Sep 30, 2005
Eastern Ky
I'm curious if there is a correlation between those that vehemently disagree with the supposed government intrusion that is the census and those that would have submitted anything from their banking records to their favorite flavor ice cream in the name of the Patriot Act?

Just wondering...

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
I wonder if they will be standing at the Mexico border adding and subtracting illegals as they run back and forth across the Rio Grand?

Latest posts