Got lucky

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Got lucky at wal mart winchester # 5 high brass,nobody with keys and nobody cared, left pissed
I was in Abingdon, VA the other day and they had a larger variety of ammo than I had seen anywhere in a very long time. Had several thing I wanted and was even considering buying a 22 cricket for my nephew. After a 45minute wait with no assistance and them calling over the intercom customer needs assistance in sporting goods I left pissed. Wish I had waited cause I got a speeding ticket soon as I hit the main road. Gonna cost me more than what I was gonna buy would e in the long run

I was in Abingdon, VA the other day and they had a larger variety of ammo than I had seen anywhere in a very long time. Had several thing I wanted and was even considering buying a 22 cricket for my nephew. After a 45minute wait with no assistance and them calling over the intercom customer needs assistance in sporting goods I left pissed. Wish I had waited cause I got a speeding ticket soon as I hit the main road. Gonna cost me more than what I was gonna buy would e in the long run
When it rains its pours

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Don't care for the 130 grain but figured might as well get em while they had em. Also noticed they been keeping an assortment of 22 shells and couldn't figure out why until I figured up the price per shell. At 12.8cents per shell they can keep em. I was paying around 8 cents for em a little while back. I know everything has gone up but I just couldn't do it
FB_IMG_1646661018604.jpg

GreenBay Fan

6 pointer
Dec 15, 2017
Vine Grove
I went to the local Walmart (Radcliff) a couple of days ago and was truly surprised to see 2 boxes of 30-30 sitting on the shelf. Manager said that they had received 5 boxes. Someone else had already purchased 3. Needless to say I departed the store with 2 boxes.

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Good find on the knife.

Where are the 150gr? Must be cheaper to kick out the 130’s.
It's rare I find the 150 grain at all I asked and the lady said they rarely get them usually about once a month. She said the 3030 only come in about once a month as well. Sad thing is they know my schedule and she was waiting on me at the sporting goods counter when I got there. She even knew I was running late this morning. 🤣🤣

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Today they had some 12gauge turkey load and a box of 410. That was my 3 box limit. Wish I had someone with me. They had every caliber of rifle load except 3030 I could thank of. Also had 3 inch 12 gauge and 20 gauge turkey loads. More 22 ammo of different brands than I could count
FB_IMG_1647433452831.jpg

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Today they had some 12gauge turkey load and a box of 410. That was my 3 box limit. Wish I had someone with me. They had every caliber of rifle load except 3030 I could thank of. Also had 3 inch 12 gauge and 20 gauge turkey loads. More 22 ammo of different brands than I could count
View attachment 98605
Dang it! My Walmart hasn’t had any of the 2 3/4” Nitro Turkey. I’ll swap you some 3” for them. Lol. I have one 2 3/4 gun that shoots them things like it was made for em.

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Dang it! My Walmart hasn’t had any of the 2 3/4” Nitro Turkey. I’ll swap you some 3” for them. Lol. I have one 2 3/4 gun that shoots them things like it was made for em.
That's the first time I've seen the 2 3/4 myself. I'd swap with ya but my gun won't shoot the 3 inch. They had somewhere around 30 boxes of em. If I could get more than 3 boxes I'd rum back down and pick ya some up

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Hadn't seen anything in stock in a little while. Was tied up yesterday knowing they got a truck in and had to wait till this morning. I missed about everything I been looking for but did find the last 3 boxes of these
FB_IMG_1650458916937.jpg