Got a problem.

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kyboydbowhunter, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    delete thread!

carnivore likes this.
  2. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Since they had no permission to hunt on your buddy's property, they have no lawsuit case. HOWEVER, your buddy can have them arrested for trespassing. Also, he should notify the Sheriff concerning this trespassing by hunters without permission. As for cutting the straps on their ladder stand or such, they also have no case against your buddy, but it would have been better to just take them down, and turn them over to the Sheriff. Now if your buddy invited them or charged them to hunt on his property, then that could become serious for your buddy.

3. Southpaw

Southpaw 10 pointer

Oct 2, 2005
    Northern Ky
    I agree click on 3 horizontal lines at bottom of post and DELETE

4. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Tresspassers lives matter (unfortunately). Dont even have to be black.

5. kyboydbowhunter

kyboydbowhunter 8 pointer

Sep 21, 2011
    The problem I have with the whole thing is him hunting with a gun on Friday, i don’t give a rats ass about his arm.

6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I wouldn't care about his arm either. But his lawyer will. In court they will claim this could have been handled a better way.

7. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

Tampering with evidence. Dude, have you buddy contact his attorney. While you're at it, you should cut ties with your buddy. Cutting straps on a tree stand ranks high on stupid things to do.

300winmag and wildcatfan like this.
  8. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    That was not a smart move. That is wanton endangerment. Don’t let them hunt but he could be in trouble.

9. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    First your buddy needs to grow some balls and this wouldn't of ever gotten this far! He needs to call the police hire a attorney and end this nightmare!
    He owes them nothing right now, but that could change if he lets them stay around and hunt.

Feedman and Junglekat like this.
  10. kyboydbowhunter

Sep 21, 2011
    just got off the phone my buddy he said it’s not evidence if there is no crime that has been committed. The guys were back today hunting saying they wanted 5 k cash and hunting rights.

11. kyboydbowhunter

Sep 21, 2011
    police are there now talking with them. Based on what I could hear on my buddies blue tooth the sheriff is telling them to leave the property or be arrested, and there is no evidence son that you broke your arm on this property, leave now or be arrested.

davers, Trophyspike and carnivore like this.
  12. how do you guys put with this so long,this shot would have been taken care of, when i caught them on my property the girdy time,dont be nice

13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    you have already screwed your buddy by posting this on here

bigbonner likes this.
  14. Strut 'N' Buck

Strut 'N' Buck 8 pointer

Apr 16, 2011
    Shepherdsville, KY
    Best thing you can do is leave this issue for the law to handle. Social media isn’t going to resolve it. That’s the problem with this world. People want to blast everything on the internet then want to cry when they get screwed. You can tamper with all the evidence you want. Your first post in this thread is all anybody needs to see. Quit shooting your buddy in the foot. It may seem like it, but I promise it isn’t helping the situation.

15. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

This doesn't pass the smell test. None of it does.