Good Documentary

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I have said it many times. Liberals DO NOT FOLLOW current news and events unless its on national networks or CNN. And we all know they dont cover ANY real news. No Dossier, No Lets Go Brandon, No Biden Lies, No Hunter Laptop nothing. All the Liberals know of Election fraud is a few courts refusing to take the case and that was almost a year and half ago. NOTHING else since then has happened according to them.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
You guys keep beating a big empty drum, but so far all you’ve got is your partisan opinions.

No judge (even those appointed by R’s and Trump himself) in over 60+ suits has found any credible evidence to support your stated opinions. Most were dismissed outright as being without merit.

Might as well have Ed post some stupid monkey pic, since that’s about the only rebuttal you’ve got.
Confirmation bias is really a thing, GG. Do the research and WTFU!

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
You guys are hilarious and extremely stupid … keep in mind I’m not posting to you … you’re way past independent thought.

My post are directed to those that lurk but don’t post, to show the middle just how guano crazy the far right has become.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
You guys are hilarious and extremely stupid … keep in mind I’m not posting to you … you’re way past independent thought.

My post are directed to those that lurk but don’t post, to show the middle just how guano crazy the far right has become.
Sure. Sure. How is your communist utopia panning out? The dollar is imploding. The economy is screeching to a halt. We have supply shortages comparable to Venezuela. We have an all out invasion of our southern border to capitalize on the welfare you guys keep increasing. We have the world in turmoil because you idiots fraudulently elected the king idiot. We have rampant crime and social unrest. The communist covid response has been proven to be suicidal, while albeit intended. China and the communist oligarchs are taking over the world and people are noticing. Literally everything is coming apart at the seams and you whistle past the grave yard?!? Any sentient human reading your stupidity laughs at how tone deaf and retarded you are. People are through with your communist party and your lunacy. You guys literally had to steal an election to accomplish this catastrophe. My only hope is that traitors like you spend the rest of your days in prison.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky

Just admit it….everyone’s life was faaaaaaar better with the orange man in office and shit hit the fan when you communists stole the election and put former Vice President Shits-his-pants in the White House. To deny that is to deny reality.

Last edited:

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.

Ok then to EVERYBODY that watched the news on TV in the days BEFORE the 2020 election.

In 5 different states, 3 Governors, 1 State Secretary of State, and 1 State Attorney General went before the press on LIVE TV and told the people that they on their own changed the rules and dates of voting in their states because of Covid-19.

They had NO power on earth to do that, there was NO law in any of their states to allow them to do that. All 5 state election laws CLEARLY STATE that ONLY THE STATE LEGISLATES HAVE THAT POWER. They NEVER asked their State Legislates to change anything, NONE of it was ever voted on.

What all 5 of those people did was ILLEGAL and they did it LIVE ON TV. We all saw it either live or on the news later those days.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Sure. Sure. How is your communist utopia panning out? The dollar is imploding. The economy is screeching to a halt. We have supply shortages comparable to Venezuela. We have an all out invasion of our southern border to capitalize on the welfare you guys keep increasing. We have the world in turmoil because you idiots fraudulently elected the king idiot. We have rampant crime and social unrest. The communist covid response has been proven to be suicidal, while albeit intended. China and the communist oligarchs are taking over the world and people are noticing. Literally everything is coming apart at the seams and you whistle past the grave yard?!? Any sentient human reading your stupidity laughs at how tone deaf and retarded you are. People are through with your communist party and your lunacy. You guys literally had to steal an election to accomplish this catastrophe. My only hope is that traitors like you spend the rest of your days in prison.
Ok EC Jr.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Damn, Chicken Little … I’d better watch out before I get hit with a piece of falling sky.

Basically, none of what you are ranting about is having much of any affect on me or is just an outright fabrication from a very troubled mind.

The one thing you missed is fuel prices that is having some effect, since I’m in the middle of a trip, but it’s relatively minor in the whole scheme of things. Even the fuel issue is largely a result of corporate greed taking advantage of an opportunity to gouge, rather than some global catastrophe.

Life has enough real issues without making stupid shit up to try to justify your hatreds and paranoia.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Life has enough real issues without making stupid shit up to try to justify your hatreds and paranoia.
music-record.gif

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Damn, Chicken Little … I’d better watch out before I get hit with a piece of falling sky.

Basically, none of what you are ranting about is having much of any affect on me or is just an outright fabrication from a very troubled mind.

The one thing you missed is fuel prices that is having some effect, since I’m in the middle of a trip, but it’s relatively minor in the whole scheme of things. Even the fuel issue is largely a result of corporate greed taking advantage of an opportunity to gouge, rather than some global catastrophe.

You seriously NEED to take your own advice. You make up ALL the stupid shit on here, always have.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.

And there you have it…. The go to answer every lib has for every problem they create….CORPORATE GREED !!

No, it couldn’t be the policies from the radical left (today’s democrat party) that has the economy in the dumps. It couldn’t be they want higher prices to slow the American consumer down to stop climate change. They tell you Americans are greedy and use too much gas, air conditioning, red meat….They want America to be a third world country and they are doing it in break neck speed.

Latest posts