Good Documentary

muddhunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2005
louisville
Look up his name Wildman. This is his 6th outrage movie. It's how he earns money.
I think my favorite movie of his was “Signs” or “The Sixth Sense”. Least favorite was probably “The Village”. Smart fella regardless. Some of those endings are doozies.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Barry (big mikes wife) was an atrocious public speaker! Why are people holding him in such high regard? The ridiculous pauses. The annoying voice inflection. The meaningless platitudes. The lack of any and all substance. The misreading of the teleprompter. The stumbling on words. The lack of original thought. His speeches boiled down to 3 word catch phrases. His bizarre stares to the left and right. His phony sincerity. All the odd gestures. If Barry is the benchmark, I’ll take the over on president Trump every time!!
He’s rated as one of the best. Maybe not by some of us but he had the cool factor like Bill Clinton. Speaking goes beyond just the words. Substance to one ear is garbage to another.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Sadly, it won’t matter how many votes the Republicans can generate if dominion voting machines are manipulated as was seen in the 2020 election and if democrats have people pouring in tons of illegal votes. With the fox guarding the henhouse, we’re screwed.
Completely and blatantly proven untrue thru 60+ failed or dismissed lawsuits and a dozen or so recounts.

Move along.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Cowboy you speak with forked tongue. You are hung up on public speaking and I give you Obama and you don’t like him. You say you like Trumps views and policies but hate him because of the way he speaks. You are tore up worse than a jar of Kraut over his personality while saying he’s apparently doing a good job.

I think he’s one of the best presidents in my lifetime. For himself ? How so? He worked for free. Probably lost a good amount of wealth due to people like you that hate him. He’s exposed more corruption than anyone ever. You want a Mitt Romney or McCain that says what you want to hear then does none of it? Trump followed through with his promises all while being attacked non stop in the media and by the democrats and butthurt RINOs.

I’m basing my opinion on the results I’ve seen. Not if he isn’t a slick talker. You aren’t able to separate your butthurtness long enough to see he’s the last shot we have. No one and I mean no one will do what is needed to put Americans first. Not even Ron DeSantis. Although he talks a good game you’ll see he follows the mold of a politician in the end.
Well I worked all day in the yard and garden yesterday(and drank beer) so it's a wonder I was able to type at midnight yesterday. Same again today. However, no matter what I don't think Trump can win again. He's made too many mad in the middle and he'll be lucky to win the primary.

However, if he is the republican candidate I'll vote for him. I just don't think he can do it again. Toooooo much baggage and stupid comments since he left office.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Well I worked all day in the yard and garden yesterday(and drank beer) so it's a wonder I was able to type at midnight yesterday. Same again today. However, no matter what I don't think Trump can win again. He's made too many mad in the middle and he'll be lucky to win the primary.

However, if he is the republican candidate I'll vote for him. I just don't think he can do it again. Toooooo much baggage and stupid comments since he left office.
Well, I'm not a mind reader of the voting public so you may be on target but I think you are placing too much importance on what dumb stuff he may say over what voters think he can do with the country. Some like you have problems with the way he conducts himself but so many more actually love that he speaks his mind without sugar coating it. He just seems like the guys you work with rather than some high and mighty lawyer type.

The biggest danger we have now is voting for the cookie cutter RINO they hand pick for us. They are no better than the democrats. They are all on the take and corrupt. We are very limited on those that want to put the country first over party and their own back account.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005

There is no middle. There's a very few that might not vote for, Trump, but they won't vote the other way to spite him. Then there's that 20 percentile of moronic, mask wearer's who are completely lost in all things reality.

Latest posts