Good Documentary

ChrisInKY

Fawn
Nov 7, 2019
Fort Knox
No this is pretty much sh*t, thats why.
Probably the same tactics used to get rid of Bevin.

Phone geolocation data was purchased from data brokers during the period October to January in suspect metro areas.

They then created a geofence around 309 ballot droboxes in the Metro Atlanta area and cross referenced people who had been to 10 or more drop boxes PLUS 5 or more visits to one of these "Political Organizations".

What were the results? 242 people (ballot mules) who averaged visiting 24 drop boxes and coincidently visited on average 8 of these "organizations".

Then they conducted the same effort for Phoenix Arizona, identifying about 200 ballot mules. Then Milwaukee Wisconsin and they had about 100 ballot mules who averaged visiting 28 ballot drop boxes each. Then in Michigan, over 500 ballot mules. There are some people in Detroit that visited over 100 different ballot drop boxes.

Philadelphia, over 1100 ballot mules who averaged visiting 50 ballot drop boxes each.

They then got some video of one of these drop boxes, they chose one in Gwinnett county Georgia which showed 1,962 ballots deposited in a 24 hour period Both video and geolocation data showed that only 271 people approached that drop box in that time period.

But, I guess you didn't 'see' all of that before you hit reply.

We all know they cheated. I’ve been through a shitload of presidential elections in my 53 years and I’ve never went to bed confident one candidate was the clear winner only to wake up with a big vote dump in the middle of the night. Morons like the resident retard can parrot the lamestream media’s horse shit all they want and it matters not, don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Bullshit ... you guys have whined and pissed and moaned for 18 months now. You've floated out every ridiculous conspiracy theory you can imagine and there have been dozens upon dozens of lawsuits (many before Trump and other R appointed judges) and NONE of them have went anywhere and most were dismissed outright as having no basis in fact. Combine that with the AZ, GA, WI, etc. recounts that have returned near ZERO evidence of voter fraud.

There is a reason that most of Americans refer to this as THE BIG LIE!!!

Hell, the whole Trump presidency was just a series of LIES ... the truth simply isn't in the man, or apparently his supporters, either.

It’s no different than when one party controls both the office of President and controls Congress, nothing is illegal and nothing holds up in court that goes against the controller’s politics because they appoint the Attorney General and thus the Justice Department. Same thing at the state level in these swing states when one party controls it all. You can commit murder but if nobody investigates or prosecutes like it never occurred. C’mon retard, you’re dumb but surely not that dumb.

ChrisInKY

Fawn
Nov 7, 2019
Fort Knox
I guess you really can justify and rationalize away anything in order to avoid (or deny) REALITY.
Your reality is: 81,000,000 people came out of the woodwork, to vote for a guy who campaigned out of his basement and couldn't string five coherent sentences together to convey a rational thought. You ignore the video evidence of these people stuffing the ballot boxes (right there in the link I posted). And, then, tell us we are in denial.

I didn't cast a ballot in hopes Trump would be elected. I cast ballots for Trump to keep the office of the President away from the likes of Hillary and then Biden (pretty much the extension of Team Obama). You think 81,000,000 votes were cast because, "Orange Man Bad."

I guess that could happen if you take a very narrow view of what this election meant to the Democrats. If we ignore what's been happening ever since they installed Brandon.

Don't believe for a second that I ever felt a moment's trust for Trump. I just knew he wouldn't be all about fulfilling the Democrat's agenda. So, here we sit with a broken economy, a broken supply chain, out of control inflation, more and more National Debt, verge of WWIII ... and a never-ending ammo shortage.

That's REALITY, Brother.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I guess you really can justify and rationalize away anything in order to avoid (or deny) REALITY.
Your communist party has perfected this. You sheep left any semblance of reality 2 decades ago. It’s impressive how delusional you people are. Joe Biden has diarrhea for a brain and you expect us to believe that he was more popular and liked than the most iconic and accomplished president in modern history? Do you have any idea how stupid that theory is?

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
@grouseguy Biden didn’t get 81 million votes without a Bunch of “help”. Its impossible and deep down you have to know it.
Then show SOME proof. You all are the one's spouting crazy conspiracy theories ... that puts the burden of proof on YOU. Show us that you have SOMETHING / ANYTHING or STFU about it.

You've had 18 months, and all you have shown are a bunch of EMPTY claims.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Then show SOME proof. You all are the one's spouting crazy conspiracy theories ... that puts the burden of proof on YOU. Show us that you have SOMETHING / ANYTHING or STFU about it.

You've had 18 months, and all you have shown are a bunch of EMPTY claims.
He got 15 million more votes than Obama?!?!? C’mon man! Please, Tell me how more black folks voted for biden than Obama.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
My personal opinion is that you guys simply refuse to believe just how motivated the country was to vote AGAINST Trump.

While Biden was my choice in the D primary, in the general election my primary motivating factor was to vote against Trump.

It's also the primary reason Trump was elected in 2016, only in reverse. People just didn't like Hillary and that caused more people to vote against her, than her clearly better policies and leadership abilities caused people to vote for her.

Latest posts