Gonna be a bad 4 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by east_ky_hunter, Jan 6, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    If the patriots turn this thing, then expect the incoming Chinese nukes. They've already been given an order to 'be prepared for combat at any time'.

Ready for war! Xi Jinping orders China's military to prepare for combat 'at any time'
    http://usweekly.com/news/3/40523/re...litary-to-prepare-for-combat-at-any-time.html

China’s military must be prepared to “act at any second”: President Xi
    Amid escalating tensions in the South China Sea, President Xi orders the Peoples Liberation Army to be prepared for war and to ensure "full-time combat readiness"
    January 6, 2021
    https://www.globalvillagespace.com/...e-prepared-to-act-at-any-second-president-xi/

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    The Blue shirts have 2 years to do the damage they have promised, if we can not get it back in 2 years to mitigate what will have occurred, then it's over. One thing everyone must do is buy beans since there are no bullets left, the reason being is these folks are going to go full tilt on spending, on JAN 22, watch to see the number of bills that will get put forth and the cost of those bills. The Fed needs about 2 1/2 % inflation per year, these clowns will push the inflation rate to 6-7%, and that is using the Governments fake formula, so it will be more in line with 10-11%. They will push the dollar to the brink and will have no choice but to raise rates, and the economy will fall very hard, it will decimate what is left of the middle class.

drakeshooter and Tankt like this.
  3. I knew Trump’s big mouth on the Chinese flu checks coupled with Mitch’s willingness to send trillions of $ overseas but balk at an additional $1400 to Americans would doom Georgia and here we are. Boisterous, bragging loudmouths like Bevin, Trump and a certain poster on here turn average people off. Nobody cares to listen to the loudest mouth in the room and now we will pay the price smh.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Serious question.

Do you still believe in a free and fair election??? Do you trust the Govt???

Then what are you doing talking about "getting it back in 2 years"????

I do not believe in elections or the govt anymore.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

So you still believe in free and fair elections??? Do you still think the Ga runoff election was free and fair???

How did people on the Kentucky Hunting Forum TURN OFF people in Ga?????

slobear likes this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  7. I have no idea my crystal ball is in the shop!!!!!!!

8. Lmao are you REALLY that dense???? Serious question here, you read what I wrote and thought I said that? Good God man.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    But that's what you posted above????

10. No I didn’t lol. Let me take a stab at it, you were absent the day they taught reading comprehension?

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I seem to remember before Nov 3 certain members on here said we NEED TO KEEP MITCH in because of the job he was doing with the 300+ judges.

But now it seems like it's others fault.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Can you read this?????

13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Now we are namecalling?? Ok I thought YOU had posted that because it had YOU name on it.

slobear likes this.