Going on my first Coyote hunt...

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by SniperNoor, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmie in Ky

Jimmie in Ky 12 pointer

Like I told you Mike, I used to deal with this a lot. It got to be too much for even me. You are not the worst I have run into, believe me. These fellows have never had this subject surface here in such a manner. We are not as publicized as some other forums I have been a member of over the years. But THE SUBJECT got me to thinking and digging up things that I sometimes wish I HAD NOT.

When one woman attacked a mother , telling her her child should have been killed and eaten instead of the coyote being killed for attacking it, I had to quit. That was just way too much for me. These coments and others were published in a Cape Cod newspaper openly and without true cause as far as I was concerned. And to have a so called biologist on hte same front page blaming the child for eating something in it's own back yard and tempting the poor creature, I almost went up there to find the idiot. I think this was something like hte 4th attack within a few months in that area. I used to keep hard copy folders of all this crap.

So next time think a bit and tone it down for your own sake ;-) Jimmie

2. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    Fair enough to me. And ya'll can do wind power and ethanol and we will burn our own coal. You guys keep voting for your guys and we will stay red. Stay inside the Snyder where you belong and we will be free.

3. Mike Dwyer

Mike Dwyer 6 pointer

Jul 19, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    If keeping your coal is all it takes then why does Frankfort keep sending you all our tax revenue? Face it, you may not like the Golden Triangle but without us you guys are in a pickle.

And the great thing about the way our state is set up is that my red vote gets counted with yours and doesn't just die in Jefferson County. But i'm sure you know that, right?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  4. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

And so it ends, another derailed, tangled mess of a thread. You boys get a cold one and go cool off somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.