Go DAWGS

pastorbass

6 pointer
Apr 1, 2007
Liberty, KY - Casey County
How bout UGA - 2 big wins in the same day. I know most you guys are die hard UK fans and still very bitter but credit is due to UGA. Besides WKU, the Dawgs are my second favorite team, of course because of Felton.

If UGA goes on to win the SEC it's going to have to hurt the chances of a team, possibly UK making the dance. With the SEC having a down year ( think the 7th ranked conference) it is going to be hard to justify letting another team slide in.

Anyway, you gotta love March Madness and this SEC tourny has been just that, madness

bowhunter08

10 pointer
Dec 29, 2007
Paris, Ky
UK has its work cut out for them now. Now you have either Arkansas of GA getting a auto bid for the NCAA and some other teams like Pitt, that have put UK in a position where they might be sitting at home this year.

Scott7m

12 pointer
Dec 20, 2007
Carter City, Ky
UK will make the tourney, no one is doubting that

As far as Georiga, wow.. you've gotta hand it to them.. I want to see them win, but I wanna see Pelphrey's gang advance.. ?????? shew

pastorbass

6 pointer
Apr 1, 2007
Liberty, KY - Casey County
UK will make the tourney, no one is doubting that

As far as Georiga, wow.. you've gotta hand it to them.. I want to see them win, but I wanna see Pelphrey's gang advance.. ?????? shew

I agree that UK is in, do they deserve to be - NO. After this first round loss to in conf tourney - depending on their seeding UK will probably win at least two games. I think UK is very nervous right now to see where they stand, I'm pulling for an NIT appearance though :)

I am really going to enjoy this game today, watching two coaches from the Sunbelt that I got to watch regularly while in college. Pelphrey is a great young coach with a very bright future. For his last two years at USA I watched Pelphrey outcoach every other coach in the Sunbelt. He has a certain "presence" about him on the the floor.

Felton vs Pelphrey - Felton wins
UGa vs Ark in a slow pace not so physical game - Uga wins
UGA vs Ark in a fast pace, physical game - ARk wins, UGA tires out

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
Felton better win or he might be back in the sunbelt next season.;)

I've always thought him a good coach, but he's been at UGA long enough that they should be better then what they are. I hope the Hogs beat them like a drum, especially after the UGA AD made those stupid comments about the UK fans at the game yesterday.

Thunder

Fawn
Feb 29, 2008
To be on the safe side we need Arkansas to win today. Cats should be a 10 seed which is probably more favorable than getting the 8/9 game then having to play a 1 seed if they win.

KYHUNTER14

10 pointer
Oct 17, 2004
Ashland, KY
I am so glad that I don't have to hear about Lofton any more?? They have beat that horse to death.:mad::mad:

We have a Mason County Royal coming to UK next year, so I think people will still be beating that Lofton horse comparing him to Darius Miller and vice versa. I don't think some people will be able to let their Lofton obsession go that easy.

Scott7m

12 pointer
Dec 20, 2007
Carter City, Ky
We have a Mason County Royal coming to UK next year, so I think people will still be beating that Lofton horse comparing him to Darius Miller and vice versa. I don't think some people will be able to let their Lofton obsession go that easy.

miller is good too..... he'll probably have immediate impact on the team

KYHUNTER14

10 pointer
Oct 17, 2004
Ashland, KY
I think UK is safe regardless of what happens today in the SEC tourney. I think Arkansas is in win or lose today too, so I am rooting for Georgia. They are up 30-13 right now. I have a feeling they may run out of gas late, but they may be able to hold on.

Latest posts