Give me heck now Haters

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Duster, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

LOL....Got a couple hundred in Wal-Mart gift cards and just spent $52 and change on a Bushnell 1250 lumen flashlight with the red and blue blood tracking light in it. Runs off 9 AA battery's and I will put a extra set in my pack just in case the ones in it get weak. Supposed to run over 14 hours on high white light. Done got yelled at for shining it in the wife's eyes. :eek:

xbokilla, turkeyfan, barney and 3 others like this.
  2. supergoat80

supergoat80 10 pointer

Aug 31, 2012
    Duster those guys like to bust your chops.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I know it's all fun and games otherwise this could be a boring place after a while. All started because I don't believe in water swatting waterfowl a while back...:D… And still don't.

4. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 8 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Ky
    Good now go find that buck for goodness sakes. :p:D

5. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    A great white hunter, such as yourself, just now got a flashlight!?

6. DePre

DePre 6 pointer

Sep 8, 2016
    Dunno what water swatting is, but sounds like a light I'd like to have lol. You do you, and keep it fun. Thanks for that.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Trust me I have had many a flashlight over the years but not one would go dead in the blink of a eye like that Stanley did. I may keep it charged up tho so I can show you the way out of the swamp someday. Or maybe not. Is Water Swatting season about over now ? If so go buy yourself a few boxes of clays and some cheap shell's and learn to wing shoot. No fair laying them out on the ground first where you might be able to hit one or two out of a box of shell's.. :eek::D:p

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

From what I heard they are not that hard to come by. Very popular shoplifting item at Wal-Mart. None on the rack today so I ask and they had one under lock and key under the counter. Gal said she put out 4 around 8 am this morning with the anti theft tags and had not sold a single one except to me and those 4 were gone. The other day there was a note where they we supposed to be that read...Locked Up...but gal today told me a higher up wanted them out from under the counter.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You got one of these lights Ed ? :D:D:D

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Don’t know what in the world you are asking or implying.... was it made in America with union labor? Nevermind. Merry Christmas duster. ;)

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Same to you Ed....just messing with ya on having one of these lights... :D

EdLongshanks likes this.
  12. littletom

littletom 8 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    Knob Lick, Ky
    That would work to shine a big goose roost and kill a pile on the water.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  13. jblack1

jblack1 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2005
    Science Hill
    I have the exact same light, my daughter got me one for Christmas last year.
    Sams Club has a 2 pk of Bushnell 300 lumen head lamps for 14.98 on sale,
    I bought one set in the store, and when I got home and tried them out, I ordered 2 more sets online.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I guess if that's the only way you can kill them have at it...:eek: Spotlighting and after shooting time...yep that would work out well I bet.